Weaksauce

Troo

1 minute ago, The_Warpact said:

I just help ya! 🙂 

That means more to me than you know, thank you so much! 😄 🤣

• Haha 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Someone did something bad once so everyone must be doing bad things all the time. 

1. Disgruntled people cite some inner circle conspiracy.  

2. Skeptics laugh it off--that sort of thing doesn't happen.

3. People point out that something like that did happen--ie the private secret server. 

4. Skeptic shifts the goalposts--

Someone did something bad once so everyone must be doing bad things all the time

I think there are better answers to these circumstances than conspiracies. And there are better ways to answer conspiracy claims than glib distortions of what those people are actually suggesting.

• Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, battlewraith said:

Someone did something bad once so everyone must be doing bad things all the time

I view this game and its community no different than the way I view any other section of, or even the entirety, of our species.

Someone is doing something bad all the time because humans are generally very nasty, self-centered, short-sighted, tribal and bigoted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I view this game and its community no different than the way I view any other section of, or even the entirety, of our species.

Someone is doing something bad all the time because humans are generally very nasty, self-centered, short-sighted, tribal and bigoted.

Absolute truth. Unfortunately it is still fallacious to imply that wrongdoing is afoot *here* just because a sizable fraction of 8 billion people are doing bad stuff at any given moment. I’m sure *you’re* not implying that, but no need to give any ideas to those less prone to reason.

…Worth noting though I’m destroying all of you in the thumbs-down rankings so maybe you shouldn’t listen to me.

Edited by arcane
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, battlewraith said:

1. Disgruntled people cite some inner circle conspiracy.  

2. Skeptics laugh it off--that sort of thing doesn't happen.

3. People point out that something like that did happen--ie the private secret server. 

4. Skeptic shifts the goalposts--

I think there are better answers to these circumstances than conspiracies. And there are better ways to answer conspiracy claims than glib distortions of what those people are actually suggesting.

hey just so you know, I'm not saying this, but because you don't have a customized avatar, your opinion means less. 😜

u too @arcane@SwitchFade@Excraft@Astralock@Spectral and everyone else who wasn't a quick grab from another not to be mentioned thread/poll..

image.thumb.png.8de32ef2f44c1f072cba396a7df31f7a.png

let the thumbs down continue to rain.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

So it's our natural state?

"In such condition, there is no place for industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no culture of the earth; no navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by sea; no commodious building; no instruments of moving, and removing, such things as require much force; no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."

What's the solution? I think it boils down to rational thought, no? And thinking well is better than thinking poorly.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

Absolute truth. Unfortunately it is still fallacious to imply that wrongdoing is afoot *here* just because a sizable fraction of 8 billion people are doing bad stuff at any given moment. I’m sure *you’re* not implying that, but no need to give any ideas to those less prone to reason.

…Worth noting though I’m destroying all of you in the thumbs-down rankings so maybe you shouldn’t listen to me.

Idk man I think when it comes to ratio of reactions, @MoonSheep has you beat:

image.png.4c1874c2ba69457ad09cb3697111e425.png

Wear them proudly, @MoonSheep.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

9 minutes ago, battlewraith said:

So it's our natural state?

"In such condition, there is no place for industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no culture of the earth; no navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by sea; no commodious building; no instruments of moving, and removing, such things as require much force; no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."

What's the solution? I think it boils down to rational thought, no? And thinking well is better than thinking poorly.

All the good stuff out there is a vain attempt to rise above our natural state. People CAN be selfless and caring and kind, they just usually aren't.

Edited by Bill Z Bubba
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So close to 100

image.thumb.png.7fc3a0a79cc9141a7134a8965ed60ce2.png

image.png.124586bd2617233286a348cd128d4713.png  some thumbs down votes are worth two! image.png.a18b50993102e18c5d3cfd56c98b7429.png so close!

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

5 minutes ago, arcane said:

Ratios? We don’t need no stinking ratios.

image.png.1d597080d292fec3f780e25edbffc19c.png

This is the level of unpopularity to beat boys, now come at me.

Idk man, you also get a lot of positive feedback as well. I think in general people like you, unlike some of us.... 🤣 

Of course I am almost certainly wrong about this...

• Haha 1

*pull Troos pants down*

*run away giggling*

• Haha 3

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Make Troo Great Again.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, arcane said:

I can’t put my finger on it but your posts really suck lately. Thumbs down. Again.

don't make me.. oh now you did it

• Thumbs Down 1

Woot! 100! wait, that was premature or someone pulled out on a thumb down.

image.png.0351da328250140a357984215121e07c.png

Edited by Troo
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Troo said:

Woot! 100! wait, that was premature or someone pulled out on a thumb down.

image.png.0351da328250140a357984215121e07c.png

Dont you hate it when someone pulls their thumb out...?

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Marbing said:

Dont you hate it when someone pulls their thumb out...?

I was so close

• Thumbs Down 2

Troo, what have you done?!

Oh and, I thought I had you all beat for hate, because of the obligatory "I'm sorry, that's not how economics works," that I text bomb.

Sadly, it appears I can't even touch @arcane @MoonSheep

also, I haven't a clue how to attach or imbed pics, and I only post from my phone.

Also, I like pie 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

image.png.1f322ea87a2eb6499cec8ff4082523c4.png boom  image.png.127f45de944811cc17fff7fae7f0f616.png

thanks for giving me a hand and getting me there.

I'm spent..

Edited by Troo
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Troo said:

image.png.1f322ea87a2eb6499cec8ff4082523c4.png boom  image.png.127f45de944811cc17fff7fae7f0f616.png

thanks for giving me a hand and getting me there.

I'm spent..

Doing my part for the betterment of whatever this was.... I am dedicated to ambiguous causes...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, catsi563 said:

*pull Troos pants down*

*run away giggling*

Troo_Edited.thumb.PNG.c7a5a03b06b2d777e2cabf5fa53d1bb7.PNG  vacillating between "Pants are for mortals" and "that wasn't my pants"

• Haha 1