Weaksauce

Troo

41 minutes ago, Troo said:

image.png.1f322ea87a2eb6499cec8ff4082523c4.png boom  image.png.127f45de944811cc17fff7fae7f0f616.png

thanks for giving me a hand and getting me there.

I'm spent..

You put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much effort into that hand job.  Next time just spend the $20.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

9 hours ago, Troo said:

yeah, but you agree that there are some who are more successful at getting changes?

to an individual I imagine it feels like a group of insiders.

I would turn that around a bit and say:

To someone with a sense of entitlement, it seems like no one is listening to them.  Which is, of course, crazy.  Since they are OBVIOUSLY a knowledgeable expert and should be listened to.  If no one is listening to their sage advice, it MUST be because there is some kind of conspiracy going on.  No other explanation makes sense!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

16 hours ago, arcane said:

Now I'm thinking we need a leaderboard for each reaction emoji given/received. 🧐

thumbs down are much harder to get than I thought.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I guess I don't understand the problem. Of COURSE there's an inner cabal... it's made up of the devs and their long-time cohorts/friends.

This is their playground and they're kind enough to share it with the rest of us. They could just as easily lock it back down, make it invite only and kick out any account they want, any time they want and do so without any guilt. They're the ones doin all the work.

But they haven't. So while I won't ignore the facts of how all this came to be, I'm also not gonna throw any rods about it because they DO deserve nothing but thanks for what's been done so far. And if anyone feels entitled to more because you donate money, you should probably go refresh yourself on what donate means and it's not a synonym for bribe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

And if anyone feels entitled to more because you donate money, you should probably go refresh yourself on what donate means and it's not a synonym for bribe.

Right.  There's no guarantee or contract.  Kind of like with crowdfunding.  Oh look, Star Citizen has raised over $490 MILLION dollars and is still in alpha.

SC.JPG.187c3853c983700f3839d5403147938a.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 minute ago, Ironblade said:

Right.  There's no guarantee or contract.  Kind of like with crowdfunding.  Oh look, Star Citizen has raised over $490 MILLION dollars and is still in alpha.

SC.JPG.187c3853c983700f3839d5403147938a.JPG

I loved the Wing Commander and Privateer games but I'm damn glad they never got a single penny from me for that vaporware monstrosity.

38 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I guess I don't understand the problem. Of COURSE there's an inner cabal... it's made up of the devs and their long-time cohorts/friends.

This is their playground and they're kind enough to share it with the rest of us. They could just as easily lock it back down, make it invite only and kick out any account they want, any time they want and do so without any guilt. They're the ones doin all the work.

But they haven't. So while I won't ignore the facts of how all this came to be, I'm also not gonna throw any rods about it because they DO deserve nothing but thanks for what's been done so far. And if anyone feels entitled to more because you donate money, you should probably go refresh yourself on what donate means and it's not a synonym for bribe.

well said,

don't you dare thumb down me dammit

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

7 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Looks like the boogeyman drug off a couple more posts to devour...

gotta stay on topic

posts should include one or all:

• the title
  • address the original post
  • ask a relevant question
  • commenting to a post which included one of the above in a constructive manner

weaksauce off-topic nonsense need not apply!

another thumbdown incoming

• Thumbs Down 2

image.png.a44acc246233729b4bf11ff7ab55dc42.png thanks for checking in.

It could be open season on @PeregrineFalcon and their only retort is.. emoji

😞 i feel ya

Maybe we could come up with a morass code type way for you to communicate. like in The Martian. (yes, very similar to Morse Code)

Edited by Troo

On 7/31/2022 at 2:12 PM, Troo said:

Troo_Edited.thumb.PNG.c7a5a03b06b2d777e2cabf5fa53d1bb7.PNG  vacillating between "Pants are for mortals" and "that wasn't my pants"

Wouldnt matter Im yoinking them anyways MEWAHAHAHAHAH

😈

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Man I just realized I am a bit of a thumbs up whore. I give it out waaay to much.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)