Weaksauce

Troo

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

Just watch where you stick your thumbs up!

You know you want it…

• Confused 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

So weak are yall.. could barely get it over 100 I see

image.png.93c1c4169915abb994d824f349eb2067.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

21 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

Lies! You thumbed me first!

You're right in that it's a lie. I really don't pay much attention to any of that. But if I notice a thumbs down, I am more inclined to return the favor. 

• Haha 1

Wait? We're farming 👎nao?

What's the going rate on the /ah for 👎?

I gotta get in on this action, let's see ...

.... DS9 is the best Trek and Sisko was the most interesting Captain!

Am I doing it right?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

7 hours ago, Ukase said:

You're right in that it's a lie. I really don't pay much attention to any of that. But if I notice a thumbs down, I am more inclined to return the favor. 

Well at least you're kind enough to reciprocate.

Some people are so selfish, they won't give a good thumb, even after you buy them a Shasta.

🤪😂🤣😱

14 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Am I doing it right?

I hear AE is the best place to farm Tab and Jolt.

Edited by SwitchFade

18 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

With a moon pie.

Chocodile.

I haven't had a Chocodile in 35 years.  They don't sell them on the east coast any more.

My sads, they embiggen.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

14 minutes ago, Marshal_General said:

I had to do a search for them since I don't remember them. You can order them online.

I found them online last year, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on a luxury item.  Maybe next decade.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:40 PM, Excraft said:

Right because lying to the community for years about a private server wasn't malicious at all.  It's the most honest and trustworthy thing ever. 🙄

Not sure why you qualify it as malicious. It's like saying I have food in my pantry but I'm not giving it away then I am malicious. Especially being an illegal thing. Oh, they were doing an illegal thing and were not spreading word about it. That's being smart, not malicious.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Not sure why you qualify it as malicious. It's like saying I have food in my pantry but I'm not giving it away then I am malicious. Especially being an illegal thing. Oh, they were doing an illegal thing and were not spreading word about it. That's being smart, not malicious.

I am not sure that applies here.  Perhaps I misunderstood the post, which very well could be the case, however I think the intent was to point out how the history here makes anything they say suspect.  No matter what the folks here may do, the beginnings of how all this came about are not going to be forgotten and there are still a great may people in the community that did not like being lied to for years, no matter the circumstances.  I would also point out that people may feel differently if it were their property being stolen versus that of a company that upset them.

39 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

I am not sure that applies here.  Perhaps I misunderstood the post, which very well could be the case, however I think the intent was to point out how the history here makes anything they say suspect.  No matter what the folks here may do, the beginnings of how all this came about are not going to be forgotten and there are still a great may people in the community that did not like being lied to for years, no matter the circumstances.  I would also point out that people may feel differently if it were their property being stolen versus that of a company that upset them.

I get the feeling though that a fair amount of the people that are never going let the "lying to the community" thing go are the same people who will turn around and remind me that this small volunteer dev team doesn't owe me anything (the next time I complain about not getting something I want).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Am I doing it right?

All you have to do to get a bunch at once is disagree with some people and they will literally go through all of your posts for the past couple of days/weeks and give them all 👎 all at once. I know, it has happened to me more than a couple times from a couple of individuals on these forums. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

10 minutes ago, Marbing said:

All you have to do to get a bunch at once is disagree with some people and they will literally go through all of your posts for the past couple of days/weeks and give them all 👎 all at once. I know, it has happened to me more than a couple times from a couple of individuals on these forums. 🤣

Yeah that happened to me after I posted in  this thread. Someone gave me seven thumbs down in a couple of threads from two or three months ago. Lol.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, battlewraith said:

Yeah that happened to me after I posted in  this thread. Someone gave me seven thumbs down in a couple of threads from two or three months ago. Lol.

Wear their tears with honor.

Edited by Marbing
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Marbing said:

Childishness from the over 40 crowd?  I refuse to believe it!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1