Weaksauce

Troo

Yeah it usually happens from the "don't trust the devs.", "a few people are driving all these changes." "DONT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY!!!!" and so on crowd.

That's why you give them the haha reacts rather than thumbs down.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Childishness from the over 40 crowd?  I refuse to believe it!

1 hour ago, Shadeknight said:

2 hours ago, Marbing said:

Wear their tears with honor.

As someone who doesn't have a leg in y'alls lil tiff I'd just point out the hypocrisy. 

Same coin different sides kids.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

All you have to do to get a bunch at once is disagree with some people

File me under "The 'Ain't Nobody Got Time For That' Meme Goes Here."  Call me a snob or whatever, but I totally prefer to "Only Winning Move" that "Strange Game" of Forum PvP as much as I can.

Except when I don't because I often forget my own policies before coffee or [other assorted reasons one might not be in the right headspace to post].

1 hour ago, Shadeknight said:

Heresy! 🤣

Those are reserved for people who got jokes. Good ones that elicit responses varying from a whimsical chuckle to a keyboard-endangering full-on beverage laden spit-take. But in a good way, because it was funny on purpose. 😉

• Thumbs Down 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

18 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

As someone who doesn't have a leg in y'alls lil tiff I'd just point out the hypocrisy. 

Same coin different sides kids.

Hmm... what hypocrisy? I was talking about going through someone's entire post history and giving them all thumbs down simply because you disagree with them. Which I don't do. I never claimed I didn't act childish. I wear that with pride! 🤣

Edited by Marbing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

Hmm... what hypocrisy? I was talking about going through someone's entire post history and giving them all thumbs down simply because you disagree with them. Which I don't do. I never claimed I didn't act childish. I wear that with pride! 🤣

It’s pointless to try and explain anything to him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Marbing said:

All you have to do to get a bunch at once is disagree with some people and they will literally go through all of your posts for the past couple of days/weeks and give them all 👎 all at once. I know, it has happened to me more than a couple times from a couple of individuals on these forums. 🤣

Did you thumb your nose at them?

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, InvaderStych said:

Wait? We're farming 👎nao?

What's the going rate on the /ah for 👎?

I gotta get in on this action, let's see ...

.... DS9 is the best Trek and Sisko was the most interesting Captain!

Am I doing it right?

I have heard that the reason Emp merits got looked at was because people were converting them into 👎 in mass and inflating the /ah.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

I have heard that the reason Emp merits got looked at was because people were converting them into 👎 in mass and inflating the /ah.

I demand that the devs seed the AH with 👎 IMMEDIATELY.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

34 minutes ago, Shadeknight said:

Oh hey someone went and downvoted like 10 posts of mine.

Thanks, random forum citizen.

It may have been @Glorious gloriously going through the entire thread and downvoting everyone with reckless abandon. All hail Glorious! The winner of the day!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

Aaaand we have another forum downvote king! You could actually call him that! It’s @ZacKing!! Thank you for your very generous donation of massive downvotes!! 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 8/4/2022 at 4:02 PM, Marbing said:

All you have to do to get a bunch at once is disagree with some people and they will literally go through all of your posts for the past couple of days/weeks and give them all 👎 all at once. I know, it has happened to me more than a couple times from a couple of individuals on these forums. 🤣

On 8/4/2022 at 4:16 PM, battlewraith said:

Yeah that happened to me after I posted in  this thread. Someone gave me seven thumbs down in a couple of threads from two or three months ago. Lol.

Worry not. Thumbs down have zero effect on your overall reputation (if you are even remotely concerned with that type of thing).

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

18 hours ago, Marbing said:

Aaaand we have another forum downvote king! You could actually call him that! It’s @ZacKing!! Thank you for your very generous donation of massive downvotes!! 

You're welcome.  Try posting stuff worthwhile and I'll pass along some thumbs up.  I only downvote stuff I find stupid. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

5 hours ago, ZacKing said:

You're welcome.  Try posting stuff worthwhile and I'll pass along some thumbs up.  I only downvote stuff I find stupid. 

Your tears taste soooo good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1