My new laptop slap

Jawbreaker

Nice.  I had something like this done for my laptop...

And the damn transfer that arrived didn't work.  You couldn't unstick the image(s) from the backer...

So I just turned the image into a background.

• Sad 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

On 7/28/2022 at 6:40 PM, Jawbreaker said:

It sure is purdy

yITQuzs.jpg

A)  It looks awesome!

B) That better indeed be your own laptop.  I can't tell you what a pain it is for the imaging technician for 13000 business computers and have 1 out of 10 of them coming back for reassignment with stickers (Including My Little Pony!  In the professional workplace, even!) all over them that one then has to somehow remove without damaging the casing...Aaaarrrrgghh! 

Um...at least, that's what I heard.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Techwright said:

A)  It looks awesome!

B) That better indeed be your own laptop.  I can't tell you what a pain it is for the imaging technician for 13000 business computers and have 1 out of 10 of them coming back for reassignment with stickers (Including My Little Pony!  In the professional workplace, even!) all over them that one then has to somehow remove without damaging the casing...Aaaarrrrgghh! 

Um...at least, that's what I heard.

Nope definitely mine lol

• Haha 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

2 minutes ago, Techwright said:

So how did it all come together?  Is this something we can do ourselves?  (Except for putting it on a laptop case! 😁 )  And are there options for bumper stickers or car interior window decals?

I have a small business and we do morale patches, stickers and T-shirts etc. so I just had a one-off ran of this design. I've done other things for myself like tumblers and coffee mugs and stickers and even given some away on my COH meme page on Facebook, and I've thought about offering things for sale even if it's just a limited run for cost so I can afford to run off other designs that I like.

• Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

20 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

I have a small business and we do morale patches, stickers and T-shirts etc. so I just had a one-off ran of this design. I've done other things for myself like tumblers and coffee mugs and stickers and even given some away on my COH meme page on Facebook, and I've thought about offering things for sale even if it's just a limited run for cost so I can afford to run off other designs that I like.

If only licensing were possible.  I'd buy a mug each with every archetype icon.  *sigh*  I may not have a paycheck that week, but I'd have an awesome mug collection at work!

Out of pure curiosity, do you have a design for villain>rogue>vigilante>hero?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Techwright said:

If only licensing were possible.  I'd buy a mug each with every archetype icon.  *sigh*  I may not have a paycheck that week, but I'd have an awesome mug collection at work!

I haven't done those....yet

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Techwright said:

Or a mug with all the icons circling it, maybe in a spiral for design pizzazz.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

(Or ten.)

• Thumbs Up 1