Long robes/dresses

Ignorant question -- is this also why female characters don't have the Japanese pants option? It seems strange to me that it works on male characters but there's no option for female.

• Thumbs Up 1

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

Yeah, I use Shorts 3 as a substitute, but it's not quite the same thing. They don't cover the Onomichi Warrior boots (Samurai Tsubo Suneate?) in the same way. On a male toon, you can do Japanese pants and OMW and they'll cut off the armor shinguards so it looks like you're just wearing geta (sandals) under a hakama. The Shorts 3 will show you the shinguards, or the upper half of many boots, and that looks like you're wearing armor when I don't want it to. The female Sandals just aren't quite the same -- they come with socks that are ankle-high and look closer to flip-flops. To get geta on female toons, I have to do Chinese or Korean pants.

Edited by Milk Sheik

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!