A thank you to @Troo

JasperStone

I am late to party ....

I did Troos summer competition and had to roll an Ice/TA Corr.

Love Ice ... but have never done a /TA AT of any kind

Early on I felt like it was a bad choice, but once I hit the later lvls ... all kinds goodness.

Thank you!! This character is so fun to play

and curse you ...cause I want roll some new /TA characters ...lol

Look forward to doing it again 

Screenshot 2022-08-02 104751.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

/e poofgone

I must have been doing something wrong with my one /TA, an Ill/TA troller.  I think I got him to 47 and realized I wasn't enjoying him like at all.  One of the few toons I've stripped for IOs later.

• Sad 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I must have been doing something wrong with my one /TA, an Ill/TA troller.  I think I got him to 47 and realized I wasn't enjoying him like at all.  One of the few toons I've stripped for IOs later.

I like the powers in /TA but it feels...twangy.  The animations and especially the sound effects just aren't satisfying to me.  I always feel less like a superhero and more like I'm a kid out in the garden making bows and arrows from bendy branches and string.  Which is a shame because it's an interesting powerset, lots of action.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

1 hour ago, Grouchybeast said:

I like the powers in /TA but it feels...twangy.  The animations and especially the sound effects just aren't satisfying to me. 

I wonder if Solarverse got around to doing TA audio mod. The Archery Primary mod is great: 

5 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I've got an Ill/TA that I soloed to 50.  One thing that helped me immensely was using the Sorcery Pool for some additional damage.  

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Herotu said:

I wonder if Solarverse got around to doing TA audio mod. The Archery Primary mod is great: 

I'm almost certain it works for both. I would have to roll a TA to know for absolute sure though.

• Like 1