What's your favorite content and why?

Bionic_Flea

2 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

Here is a picture of me on Brainstorm just 3 minutes ago showing that the EMP to Merit reward is removed from the Merit Vendor.  What else can I do for you?  Or would you like to continue trolling? 

Good!  Congrats.

It's not trolling to ask people to actually test stuff on the test server.  Good on you for doing so.  Also, you were kinda asking for it:

2 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

Would you like links to all of the posts I made on the items I tested?

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

It's not trolling to ask people to actually test stuff on the test server.

Well yes, it is trolling when you ask these kinds of questions after I posted links to various posts I made in threads in the BETA forums. 

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Yes.  You can answer whether you have actually logged into test server and tried anything, or just gave your opinions based on reading patch notes and other players.  A simple yes or no will suffice.

Quite clearly I had logged onto the test server and tried some of the new content.  Were you to actually to do your homework and look at post history or used the search, it would have been very easy to have answered your own question.  But I think you already know I had posted in several testing threads since we can all see you posting in them.  You just wanted to make it seem like I did not test anything. 

19 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Good on you for doing so.  Also, you kinda asking for it:

No problem.  You seem to be having difficulty using the search functionality on the forums, so I am happy to help where I can.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:28 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

Is it the story, the maps, the action, the rewards, something else?

It seems to me that the player base in aggregate likes to run DFB, ITF, Tin-Pex, RSF/MLTF, Market Crash, whatever the weekly is, the Task Force Commander Accolade TFs, Maria Jenkins Arc, and MSR & Hammy raids.  At least these are the things that I see advertised the most.  And that doesn't include all the people soloing.

I’ve had the last few months off. First thing I played when back: Who Will Die? (Blue, part 1).

Fun enemies (Igneous, Lost, CoT), great and unique maps (especially the last mission), some solid mechanics that make you work together (especially mission 2), the rewards are good (20 merits, or incarn bits for 50+ toons), and it’s not run that often.

Even on +1 it can be a challenge if you try and rush off, cos being level 10+ Vs mobs that are rarely fought can catch people off.

Edited by Xiddo
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png