Henchmen refuse to attack vault door in mayhem missions

Six-Six

In red-side Mayhem missions, several of my masterminds have had trouble ordering the henchmen to attack the vault door(s). It seems consistently happening with Kings Row bank. Clicking the attack my target command results in the henchmen just standing there. I've experienced this with Bots, Demons, Mercs and doggos (doggos sat and scratched). Other mayhem missions are not as consistent. For example, for the Skyway bank robbery, my henchmen refused to attack at first. But after an ambush of security guards, they did.

Also, in the P.I. bank, a pair of longbow ambushers "appear" by the elevator (back to the 1st floor) after the vault has been opened and robbed. Sometimes they would be invisible or formless (not stealthed) and unable to be targeted or selected (no reticule). But they are able to attack.

Its more which henchmen u got, my robots attack all doors no problem, but my beasts on the other hand...... robots ignore door if they have no direct attack line like are around the corner.

It seems they miss the "move in range to attack" command on these doors, thus henchmen with ranged attacks will do those  as long they have a attack line of sight(albeit with ninja as example lower damage).

My solution is give them the go to location command 1st, place them right in front of door and then the attack command, has so far worked 100% on all henchmen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

Hmmm. I've had the same problem recently with bots/elec specifically on the Kings Row vault door (he's still a lowbie). Ordinarily, I wouldn't mind. But my lowbie MMs have virtually no attacks other than the origin prestige and brawl. So it took some time to whittle the door down. And again, I wouldn't normally mind but the clock was ticking.

I also reecall my mercs and demons doing the same behaviour. I haven't gone through it with zombies yet and my ninjas didn't do the mayhems. Mind you, other reinforced or vault doors from missions other than mayhem (like Mongoose's or Hammon's bank robberies) didn't seem to be a problem.

yeah its special with bank doors, but its basically they dont get into attack range which cause the problem, maybe cause theyre in a edge behind a corner?

Even the vault doors in side missions (shop robbery) of mayhems dont have that problem but they differently placed.

• Thanks 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server