Instanced Hami trail (The Abyss)

Laucianna

On 8/11/2022 at 10:58 AM, Morgraine said:

These are all great suggestions and I agree would be a much easier fix than the instanced hami. A bud count and spawning at hami would really solve all the problems.
While I like the buds on the map idea, there's already 48 moving dots on the map, so it seems like it might be too much on the map, but I'd take it if it was offered.

Bud counter is a great idea!!!

Yes, instanced hami raids should be a thing.  Since the buds are the only thing left, they should be visible on the map like missions.

Excelsior's 3pm daily MSR has switched over to iMSR (finally) and its so lovely. No griefers, more VG merits, more XP.  Same for TB's Friday night iMSR.  So lovely and yes, I swap servers for iMSRs.  Dont you !?

With iMSRs, if you get kicked, they are removed from the instanced.  Combine that with player ratings, instanced events can be very smooth.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/15/2022 at 8:03 PM, Ukase said:

Bud counter - yes. 
Instanced - I'm okay with it. 

But, with regards to the instanced version, consider the idea that whomever is griefing can do so whether they are on your league or not, can't they? 

But in an instanced you would see them in your league. I personally am a bigger fan of the bud counter idea...Easy fix I reckon

• Thumbs Up 2