What's your Main's theme song?

Living_Hellfire

My antihero's nearly always get this one: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

Every character that I flesh out beyond a surface concept has their own playlist, ranging from a few to several dozen songs. 😄

My main (Pastel Goth)'s theme is Gimme Chocolate!! by Babymetal. For Coffee Buzz, it's The Coffee Song by Frank Sinatra.

Edited by hollow effigy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

@hollow effigy || everlasting

• 1 month later

New toons

Daniel Cao aka Quick Kick     music is:  The Glow, TMNT2 Ninja Rap,  Kung Fu Fighting

Edited by American Valor
  • Like 3

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

She's not my main anymore, but she was for a while. My darkside tanker Maxima (she's more of a rogue, as she occasionally forays into doing something vaguely noble out of self-interest, or just to mess with other villains). 

"Only a Lad" by Oingo Boingo. I have the lyrics to the song in her bio, with some slight changes to turn it into "Only a Lass" (her real name is "Jane", so instead of the song saying "Johnny" I replaced it with "Janey", and of course all the he/his/him's with she/her.

• Like 3

Every now and again I end up on a team that's bitten off more than it can chew and this song runs through my head.

I'm not sure why, but sometimes when I'm on a team like that I'll just flash this song up and and listen to it while I gather myself and Rise. It usually doesn't end well for the bad guys.

• Like 1

-The Legendary Living Hellfire

"The newest person in the room is always the most important person in the room"

• 2 weeks later

While not my main, one character I made, Infection Point, shares Kaleo's Way Down We Go, Rag n Bone Man's Human, and The Heavy's Short Change Hero with my first Homecoming character, Raphael Firebone. Mostly as they're good guys who, because of circumstances, have had to do bad things and know a thing or two about falling down the wrong path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v96wkt38EU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vehHn8KfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9ymiSmtXY

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

So crazy new Toon who was an special extra((NPC)) in my writing has decide to take over her story and go Main has songs and every thing

The Warrior

Kiss Me Deadly

Ballroom Blitz

FBSA Home Page

• 4 weeks later

My original main on live (recreated here and now up to incarnate level again) was Cyberman 8. 

xryUttY.png

He's a literal "deux ex machina". An android with a positronic brain that houses the "ghost" of a former human being. 
He's a fighter and a speedster. 
If I were to write an "elevator pitch" for him, it would be "Robocop - except more Formula 1 racer rather than main battle tank". 

Naturally I have a whole playlist for him. 

Here's a few selections: 

• Thumbs Up 1

My Space Pirate Captain Harlock homage - Azure Dupree

(Where Harlock's main color is black, and Emeraldas' uniform is in shades of red, naturally Azure's main color is blue) 

uARQ69n.pngdMJdiij.png

81Y4lTa.png
dUNzMGa.png
hu8mMDJ.png

Naturally I find inspiration for her in some of the BEST music for adventure on the sea of stars you'll ever find! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/20/2023 at 4:29 PM, MetalSiryn said:

Since this has been deemed my theme song by @Quick Trix Here it is.

Awesome I'm gonna steal this for Terminally Pretty. because its awesome and just made my playlist, TY

FBSA Home Page

I don't usually think of my characters as having theme songs, but my AR/Devices Blaster, Ruff Ruff Boom does, partly because her name is also a play on the song name:

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster