AE Farms -vs- Account Locked Rewards

Troo

Just my opinion, but I'd love to trade incarnate components between characters. As for trading between accounts - here's why that may not be such a good thing, although the downside is limited. 
Forming up for a RHW, 50+3 required. 
So, the newer 50 acquires by trade the loot required to satisfy the criteria. But, in practice, we learn they don't really know how to use them. They don't realize that Hybrid is a toggle that turns off after 2 minutes, and needs to be re-toggled when it recharges. They aren't aware of the range of their destiny power, and half the folks miss out on the buff. 

Small things like these issues are why I'd be against it. Not strongly opposed, but cautiously considering. 

• Thanks 1

As I understand it, if you allow trades, they can be sold on the market and I don't think any of that should be sold on the market or even traded.

What I do think should be allowed is transfer within accounts.  Why can we transfer any kind of merit or salvage within an account EXCEPT for incarnate salvage?

• Thanks 1

I think leveling taking longer has never equated to more skill. The longer things take, the more boring things are, the more sloppy I get because I'm bored from the tedium. I derive more enjoyment, and develop my playing skills far better, by actually having my powers to use and practice against worthwhile opponents, not taking an eternity to acquire them.

So I am against anything that makes the grind longer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marbing said:

If we share our opinions enough, the trolls will sniff us out and it will turn into another 👎 farm the natural way.

Merely stating plain old facts is the best way to farm them.

For example, stating “the devs do not have a gun to your head and cannot force you to do anything you do not want to do” is like the Rad/Fire Brute of 👎 farmers.

I’ve thought about trying “the sky is blue” but don’t want to overload the servers.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, FoxyPrime said:

So I am against anything that makes the grind longer. 

Would you like to see Incarnate salvage/threads/shards transferable between characters on an account?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum