Advice sought for Thugs/Sonic MM

biostem

11 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Yeah I'm figuring dropping gang war on something like that first then the pets. See if  GW absorbs some of that initial strike.

Quick question:  Do IO effects/procs carry over to my pets, like the Kismet +tohit unique?  Cheers!

52 minutes ago, biostem said:

Quick question:  Do IO effects/procs carry over to my pets, like the Kismet +tohit unique?  Cheers!

I think only if it's slotted for them. Procs in other powers would have no effect, like perf shift proc in health, or a lotg proc in weave.

• Thanks 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I think only if it's slotted for them. Procs in other powers would have no effect, like perf shift proc in health, or a lotg proc in weave.

Actually @The_Warpact I just found something neat out, that /Nature can slot Living Spores with Panacea +hp/end proc and it will carry over to Pets and Teammates. I do agree that this is likely an exception to the rule, but it does make me wonder if there are others.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Neiska said:

Actually @The_Warpact I just found something neat out, that /Nature can slot Living Spores with Panacea +hp/end proc and it will carry over to Pets and Teammates. I do agree that this is likely an exception to the rule, but it does make me wonder if there are others.

Well thats interesting. 

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

14 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Well thats interesting. 

It's a low proc chance, like 15% or something, not sure how to calculate that. But as a bonus it does seem to benefit from the Bloom effect from nature as well. Nothing build-breaking by any means, but still something neat to keep in mind. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, biostem said:

Damage procs:

If said attack has the attribute that allowed the enhancement to be slotted, yes.

Example:  if Achilles Heel chance for -resist is slotted in the Commando, the Commando's Burst will have a chance to proc it.  However it will never proc from Slug.

Utility procs such as Luck of the Gambler and Kismet:

These will only apply to you, the player.  So if you have Kismet in your Enforcers only you will benefit from the tohit

However if you have Luck of the Gambler: 7.5% global rech/Defense, your Enforcer's Maneuvers will be slightly stronger but only you will benefit from the Global Recharge

we need more words or something because i tried to type in pet procs like call to arms and command of the mastermind and just strait up gave up

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

Utility procs such as Luck of the Gambler and Kismet:

These will only apply to you, the player.  So if you have Kismet in your Enforcers only you will benefit from the tohit

Nope.  I thought the question was interesting enough that I put Kismet in Enforcers and lo and behold:

You can see at the top this is Enforcers and you can see in their To-Hit attributes the Kismet applies to them.  It did not apply to me.

image.png.1fb94ea1ee0a57e8273b89d29f458b38.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Hedgefund3 said:

Nope.  I thought the question was interesting enough that I put Kismet in Enforcers and lo and behold:

You can see at the top this is Enforcers and you can see in their To-Hit attributes the Kismet applies to them.  It did not apply to me.

image.png.1fb94ea1ee0a57e8273b89d29f458b38.png

Neat.  I never bothered with it because of putting Cytos in the enforcers and assumed it worked like the others.

All these procs and bonuses are chock full of weird "it depends" caveats.  LOTG 7.5 in Enforcers does indeed give you, the MM, the 7.5% global bonus, for example.  The +Def portion of that IO, as expected, buff their Maneuvers.

Edited by Hedgefund3
  • Thumbs Up 1