In before everyone else, bring popcorn!

The_Warpact

Why can't I get on the servers/why did the servers go down/etc. 

Has page 4 dropped yet?

Has it dropped yet?

When are the servers coming back up?

Did the servers go down because the new stuff is coming out?

Did NCshit shut us down?

DDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

What's happening I can't access my characters?

Did the new stuff come out yet?

What's going on?

Why are the shards "greyed" out?

I was playing and it said the servers were going down, why???

I just logged on and it kicked me out!!!

DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

The servers are down didn't we meet the monthly expenses?

The servers are down. Yeah solar flares this week.

Hi, I just got back did anything new come out? 

Who broke something?

Did some of that spaghetti code blow up?

Long time player I don't think this has happened since Live.

DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

So there I was just playing....

C'mon what's going on I have today off and the servers are down?!?

Are they back up?

What time do the servers come back up?

Does this have to do with that beta thing?

I can hardly wait to play <insert whatever > on the new stuff!

DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Wtf did Jack/Castle/Posi do now???

This doesn't happen on the other servers!

Um, did something happen I can't get on?

Did we get shutdown???

I knew something was going on I was lagging/rubber banding bad last night.

Did we get hacked?!?!

DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

WTF IS GOING ON!!!!

AAAARRRGGGHHH COME ON!!!!

THIS IS BS WHY ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?!?!

DID WE GET KICKED OFF???

WHY?WHY?WHY?

CAN'T THE DEVS TELL US THUS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

So this is a small excerpt of one's that I have seen over the years. Do you have any not on the list? C'mon it passes the time while we wait.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

19 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Why can't I get on the servers/why did the servers go down/etc. 

Has page 4 dropped yet?

Has it dropped yet?

When are the servers coming back up?

Did the servers go down because the new stuff is coming out?

Did NCshit shut us down?

DDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

What's happening I can't access my characters?

Did the new stuff come out yet?

What's going on?

Why are the shards "greyed" out?

I was playing and it said the servers were going down, why???

I just logged on and it kicked me out!!!

DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

The servers are down didn't we meet the monthly expenses?

The servers are down. Yeah solar flares this week.

Hi, I just got back did anything new come out? 

Who broke something?

Did some of that spaghetti code blow up?

Long time player I don't think this has happened since Live.

DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

So there I was just playing....

C'mon what's going on I have today off and the servers are down?!?

Are they back up?

What time do the servers come back up?

Does this have to do with that beta thing?

I can hardly wait to play <insert whatever > on the new stuff!

DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Wtf did Jack/Castle/Posi do now???

This doesn't happen on the other servers!

Um, did something happen I can't get on?

Did we get shutdown???

I knew something was going on I was lagging/rubber banding bad last night.

Did we get hacked?!?!

DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

WTF IS GOING ON!!!!

AAAARRRGGGHHH COME ON!!!!

THIS IS BS WHY ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?!?!

DID WE GET KICKED OFF???

WHY?WHY?WHY?

CAN'T THE DEVS TELL US THUS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

So this is a small excerpt of one's that I have seen over the years. Do you have any not on the list? C'mon it passes the time while we wait.

A veritable 21st Century Shakespeare.

• Thumbs Up 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

It's a Wednesday. This is what Wednesday is like. Hiding there in the middle of the week waiting to jump out and ruin the whole damn thing.  Screw you Wednesday.

What? It's only Tuesday?

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

That kid meme is freaking me the eff out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Issue 4 is now live, but the servers are undergoing stability testing, as I type.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

1 minute ago, PLVRIZR said:

Issue 4 is now live, but the servers are undergoing stability testing, as I type.

AKA players are undergoing stability testing.

EDIT: prognosis negative

Edited by roleki
  • Haha 5

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

2 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

It's a Wednesday. This is what Wednesday is like. Hiding there in the middle of the week waiting to jump out and ruin the whole damn thing.  Screw you Wednesday.

What? It's only Tuesday?

Bro, you can't do me like that before I've had coffee.  I'm already unsure of what day is which half the time anyway! 🤣

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

6 minutes ago, Six-Six said:

It's out! Page 4 is out!

oh boy. so many costumes to update 😃

6 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

It's not out until an official response comes out.😉

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 minutes ago, InvaderStych said:

Bro, you can't do me like that before I've had coffee.  I'm already unsure of what day is which half the time anyway! 🤣

There are days? I just go:

Well, my eyes are open. Time to get to work.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

3 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

It's not out until an official response comes out.😉

This "official" enough for you? 😋

image.thumb.png.bb0fca00e4652d2402a93ef92e5d8389.png

• Thanks 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Excelsior's up and live.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Someone hurry up and update Mids...I want to make my new symph/thermal troller. 

Where's the fun in that?  Just run in there screaming, naked and wild-eyed.  Take the Medicine pool.  Go bonkers!

• Haha 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

56 minutes ago, roleki said:

AKA players are undergoing stability testing.

EDIT: prognosis negative

Stable players?  What are these words you are saying?

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

22 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

You da man...or woman.

"Well, I'm a dude"...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, roleki said:

Where's the fun in that?  Just run in there screaming, naked and wild-eyed.  Take the Medicine pool.  Go bonkers!

Sounds like a usual Saturday night with a bottle of aspirin.....

• Haha 1