Power picks for Page 4 Sonic

Uun

I've got a lvl 48 Poison/Sonic defender. Putting this here assuming this applies across ATs. Of the normal attacks, I've currently got Shriek, Scream, Howl, Shout and Siren's Song (1 slot). I've also got Arcane Bolt and a procced out Neurotoxic Breath for another cone.

Based on the damage and animation changes in Page 4, not sure if a consensus has formed for the best picks. Here's what I'm thinking:

• Drop Scream for Screech. (This will cause problems if I exemp below 30.)
  • Add slots to Siren's Song. (Haven't decided where they're coming from.)
  • Drop Howl for Shockwave.

Thoughts? Will probably wait until I hit 50 to respec. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

• 2 weeks later

If you want to keep scream (and i don't blame you if you do i love the animation on it) the obvious thing to do is drop arcane bolt. Screech hits hard now on top of the great -res it does its a proper damaging attack. I did roll a sonic/poison way back, something like 2-3 years ago and havent touched it since, wanting to play in melee for venemous but having all those cones just didnt work for me. The changes to sonic blast have been fantastic, sirens song is worth taking and slotting for damage if your going to sit at range and spam cones, the single target attack chain feels a lot faster and smoother. Shockwave-howl-sirens song are pretty much all you need on mobs, shockwave can be slotted with an ff+rech and an overwhelming kb/kd which can let you spam the 3 over and over, everything gets knocked down, debuffed then slept, then knocked down, debuffed, slept.....you see where i'm going with this. Low levels you'd have 5-6 cones with poison, sirens coming in at 28, it might even be worth seeing just how it plays as a cone machine without venemous gas, that way no melee necessary.