Concluded

The_Warpact

@PotatoLove 

*I do reserve the right to not sell or sell depending on circumstances of bidders*

*this post will be crossed onto the Base Construction thread for maximum visibility *

Edited by The_Warpact
  • Like 2

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

It's a beautiful property. I don't think I'm the right buyer for you, as I don't RP. But, if you get no takers, I'm sure I can pay you more than what you paid for it easily. 
But, I'm sure someone will want it. 

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please note I am updating this. This property is no longer available. I have decided to give the property back to the creator @PotatoLove who has happily agreed to take it back.

Some of you might not like this but, ultimately with any treasure it should be returned to its origins something we can all agree on.

I will point out in the initial post that I did reserve the right to not sell.

This concludes the matter.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I'll trade 30 million influence, an assortment of 10 random recipes, 2 ultimate inspirations, power level you a brand new level 50 toon of your choosing, and offer unwarranted advice on the costume(s) you wear well I power level you to 50.

Note: for said power leveling I may just just use you as a sidekick and source for vengeance as we do a variety of missions spread out over a month, or I might just level you up in the AE based on both of our availability.

I reserve the right to have an inspector check the foundation, roof, walls, electric, and make sure there's no pest problems or decomposing bodies in a closet.

I don't think you'll get a better offer than that.

Edit: damn right after he sells it back to the previous owner at a loss, classic Nigerian Buy Back.

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

@SeraphimKensai lol you kill me sometimes.

Thanks. Sometimes wit and words can be just as impactful as bullets and baseball bats.

Realistically I would of probably let the property go to hell and got code enforcement coming out to cite me for something. I guess I'll stick to my industrial pad of teleporters and storage racks, at least that is rent controlled.

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Haha 1