Robotics: Protector Bot: Force Field

VPrime

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

Not really needed or wanted

And since you cant really custom color anything at all for mastermind pets it would sound nightmareish to have like 10 or so dropdown menus per power per pet.

Why do you say that changing the color of a force field that gets put around your character and pets is "Not really needed or wanted" ??

4 hours ago, VPrime said:

Why do you say that changing the color of a force field that gets put around your character and pets is "Not really needed or wanted" ??

masterminds i believe are the least popular archetype due to the many problems such as not being able to keep up with other players at higher levels, fragile pets and complicated builds for not much payout

While you might not be the first to ask for custom pet stuff, you maybe the first in like 15 years who asked for different color bubbles.

The forcefields put out by the Protector Bots are rather unassuming, not loudly tinted, and they stay up for as long as the bot (or the generator) survives.  If something blows up, check your pet health bars, you can tell pretty quick if you need to take action. 

IF (and this is a big ask) I was looking to customize the look and feel of Mastermind pets (powers OR pets themselves) I'd probably want to be able to change the way the robots themselves look.  I can see having a dropdown for Original/Clockwork/Prae Clockwork/Council/Nemesis for different types of bots.

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

• 2 weeks later

I 'think' the bubble color is baked into the pet, so they can't change it. 
Again just my personal opinion on this.