Rularu War Mace update is waaaaay to big!

sovryn

They made my war mace waaaaay to big. Had the thing for years on live and here as well. Have custom figures made of it! And now it's too big! Please bring back the normal size rularu war mace as an option! It looks horrible sheathed too! The normal size version would have looked amazing!
Just please make it a second option for the smaller one! Just a second option for the traditional!

It's like floating 12 feet away from his back to avoid clipping where the original would have looked incredible due to size! I've included pictures for reference to a more traditionally sized war mace for comparison!

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

I think a more useful comparison image would be with a pre-update Rularuu Hammer (obviously unsheathed). I hope if you have used it for years you have some screenshots to hand. The war mace designs vary wildly in size so comparison with a different model doesn't show much.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

• Developer

I've improved the positioning offsets for where the Rularuu Mace (and a few others with the same issue) sits on the back of Male/Huge costumes for next patch so they don't lean as far away from the torso. It should be positioned very similarly to your second screenshot.
Unfortunately, I can't revert the size, as it needed to be increased by approximately 20% in order to accommodate the two-handed Bane Spider/Mace Mastery animations.

Example of how it'll sit next patch:

MaceOffsets.PNG.c015087c8bf147a547df019d98f21b3a.PNG

• Thanks 3

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• 3 weeks later

Is there anyway to maybe get a second option for it, like small and big, so that we can use the classic design as well?  I beg of thee, it's put me off from using the main costume of the character that I've been using for years and years. 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:03 PM, sovryn said:

Is there anyway to maybe get a second option for it, like small and big, so that we can use the classic design as well?  I beg of thee, it's put me off from using the main costume of the character that I've been using for years and years. 

I think that was answered.  It was a No, because the smaller version doesn't work with certain animations.  It has to be increased by 20%.