Ten Years Ago

Megajoule

I was on all the way to close. when the game first launched a friend got me into it and i bought a cooy after work loaded it on the comp and got an account. my First ever MMo, I ended up playing all the way through to Saturday morning without realizing it almost,

when sundown came  i was stunned as the mere thought the city wouldnt be there rocked my world. the people id met the friends all the silliness id gotten into in the showdown at the litterbox and other game threads.  all gone. it hurt a lot and took a while to recover from

when it came back and i first  heard that log in music much less the actual sounds of the city as i first came back into the tutorial i cried hard. 

this has been such a big part of my life

Im glad its back

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

This was the topper on what was the darkest tie of my life. Within six months my dog died, one of my best friends killed himself and my wife decided it was time for her to move on, completely unexpected by me. If I liked country music I could have written a chart-topper. Probably called I left My Heart In Pocket D.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

21 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

This was the topper on what was the darkest tie of my life. Within six months my dog died, one of my best friends killed himself and my wife decided it was time for her to move on, completely unexpected by me. If I liked country music I could have written a chart-topper. Probably called I left My Heart In Pocket D.

And just think, with the advent of true AI, your girlfriend could run off with your Truck!
*TWANG*TWANG*TWANG*

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!