Amy Jonsson Flying in Katie Hannon TF

Frozen Burn

• Developer
1 hour ago, Frozen Burn said:

Patch notes says she no longer flies...  but in final mission of the Katie Hannon TF, she still flies.  

40 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

that was for the bigass cave mission where she normally gets stuck trying to fly most of the time

This is correct - in an attempt to repair her wild child behavior, we stripped flight from mission 2. I was fully expecting pitchforks if the Aggro Queen couldn't fly in the finale, however.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

54 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

This is correct - in an attempt to repair her wild child behavior, we stripped flight from mission 2. I was fully expecting pitchforks if the Aggro Queen couldn't fly in the finale, however.

I think it would make the final mission at least somewhat interesting outside the flyers that go and grab her, but yea, you'd need to build up some pitchfork defense and resists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

Thanks.  I appreciate the clarification. 

However, i'm kind of disappointed that she can fly in the last mish because it's WAY too easy.  It's like... why have this mission?  You free her and then fly her out without ever killing a thing.  The entire mission takes 5 secs.  Always seemed like a waste to me.  

Yeah, I know people would raise hell, but people want everything too easy these days.  Perhaps if reward merits were upped, people would be onboard for her staying grounded in last mission.  ???  ....but that's for the suggestion section.  🙂  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

If there is ever an attempt to stop speed only content that would be a nice water tester.

Theres 10 or so ambushes?  maybe 7 groups between zoneout and katie?