This isn't going to be the most interesting thread. But I have to say it...

nihilii

I love, love, LOVE everything about page 4 so far!

Loving the new maps (especially that first cave one in the Incarnate arc).

Loving the new enemies (especially the hostless nictus).

Loving the hard ITF in particular. I went in solo to take time to appreciate it at my own pace, and I couldn't help but have this huge grin on my face after that moment in mission 3.

In general the ITF hardmode is great design. I'm really loving the particular blend of challenges here, stressing your wits more than putting an impenetrable wall of regeneration/healing. Skimming the patch notes quick, I think this could be thanks to AV regen being normalized? Definitely a good direction.

Also loving the QoL changes... Offensive toggles not dropping is going to be huge for so many builds.

Just a fantastic experience overall. Another homerun from Homecoming.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 6

11 hours ago, nihilii said:

Loving the new enemies (especially the hostless nictus).

Loving the hard ITF in particular. I went in solo to take time to appreciate it at my own pace, and I couldn't help but have this huge grin on my face after that moment in mission 3.

Also loving the QoL changes... Offensive toggles not dropping is going to be huge for so many builds.

(Snipped a little...)
I did my first 1* ITF last night on my PB (gotta love the protection from being copied by the nictus). I was worried it wouldn't be for my khel. But I absolutely loved the chaos of it. The leader didn't say "Anyone new to this?" so when a couple of people (who didn't know about the changes) charged in, got a bit confused, and died it made me really worried someone might rage-quit. But I was wrong. We slowed down, stayed together, had fun, and I think we chatted more as we weren't bashing through it. Definitely made my way through the healing badge using Veng 😉 

I know EXACTLY what you mean about the mission 3 bit. I genuinely cackled as it happened and there was a new challenge. They look so adorable! 

Edited by Xiddo
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

Love the new ITF also! 

Was loving it yesterday on my dark/dark controller until wife kept bugging me to get dinner. Had Romulus down twice, went to bathroom and was going to tell her I would be there in just a few, but she told me i didn't need to go back to computer since she "Turned it off for me". No merits, salvage, nothing. I looked at her the way a petless MM with empathy looks at an AV and figured this would be a good time to pick my battles, and this wasn't one of them. 

• Haha 8