Why do Roman Surgeons teleport?

Snarky

On 9/6/2022 at 7:49 AM, roleki said:

Get where you're coming from, but you're also talking about mobs that somehow get stronger if one of them takes half a step back and casually says "yowl."

Yowl?  I thought they said Yeet!  I mean, the boost makes sense if they're yelling Yeet!  

39 minutes ago, Sakai said:

Is the teleporting a recent change?  I also single them out for immediate defeat then move on to other random things. I have never noticed it but maybe I just defeat things that fast 🤔 

Yeah, it got added with the latest update - it's something the Nitcus-ified Surgeons do in the new Incarnate-level Cimeroran arc and the Hard Mode ITF. Normal Cimerora surgeons in the classic arcs/ITF are still just regular buff dudes in red capes and leather underwear.

Edited by El D
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, Krimson said:

Neat, I had no idea!  Also, take a look at that detail from the atlas, I think I can see  the Rogue Isles on there too, "des demonios." 

And if I'm wrong because I don't know Latin or whatever that's written in, no one tell me.

And finally, to answer the question: to be annoying.  Everything in this game is designed to be annoying.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝