Converters!

Ukase

I just want to say how proud I am of some  of you. You really had me tricked. I've never seen so many converters in the market before, consistently. 

There was a time when they'd hit 40K or so, when Dr Q or another shard tf was the weekly. But, lately, over 50k, and the prices are lower than I recall ever seeing them. 

I have the feeling a LOT of you had a fair number of emp merits stashed, and converted them to reward/hero merits before the patch. 

That's an awful lot of click & dragging. Still, super pleased, because I used to farm for the incarnate vet level awards, just because I didn't want to pay over 70k for a converter. Some folks are comfortable with a few hundred converters, but I need thousands. I tend to carry close to the cap on most of my market/farm characters. I even stocked up before the patch, expecting converters to be more scarce, due to the removal of the conversion. 

Keep it up! 

I've almost stopped buying them completely at the moment. Running iTrials and HM has my toons flooded with Merits and PAPs, so I'm pretty much set on resources for the time being. Good to see that converters can fluctuate down considerably given the right conditions though.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

I don't buy them any more.  I play Ironblade enough that he keeps approaching 10,000 Reward Merits so, every so often, I buy 3,000 converters and give them to my marketeering character.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.