Classification on melee types

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Wtf is that from??

Costume Contest in Atlas Park, iirc.  Took that screen grab a while ago, lol.

GM's toons have publicly available info just like the rest of us, apparently. 🤣

I still think they need more Shinobi.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

2 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Costume Contest in Atlas Park, iirc.  Took that screen grab a while ago, lol.

GM's toons have publicly available info just like the rest of us, apparently. 🤣

I still think they need more Shinobi.

I want the option to have a literal fuck ton of powers.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I want the option to have a literal fuck ton of powers.

I mean, GM applications are usually open, lol.

I do appreciate that "Arcanum" does seem to be using Animus Arcana (Gate, Dispel) powers though. 😄

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 9/8/2022 at 4:25 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

Wolverine is a Claws/Will Scrapper with the Stealth Pool.

I would classify Logan as a Claws/REGEN Scrapper.  It's literally his superpower.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:52 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

you could make the argument that Condorman is a level 5 Tank.

Whatever he is, he's clearly the tech origin.

I'm a fan of the old heroes, and identifying and tying them to game structure is a bit challenging.  Green Hornet and Kato are easy: both are scrappers.  Hornet is probably a street fighter/willpower and Kato a martial arts/willpower.  Doc Savage is trickier though.  Commanding his squad of five "brothers" and being a world-class genius and polymath, he fits the thugs mastermind profile, but he's also a solid fighter on his own,  So possibly a thugs mastermind with a street fighter/willpower scrapper nature?

Then there's the Shadow.  Definitely got the thugs mastermind thing going on, with a legion of allies blended into the city just waiting for the sign of the girasol ring to go into action.  But he's got those wicked oversized twin .45's which should classify him as a gun fu blaster.  But then he's known for blending into the shadows, which might just be stalker, or it might be a dark stalker, depending on who is telling the story.

The Phantom is somewhere between a gun blaster and a melee scrapper.  Perhaps a gun blaster with an energy secondary for the melee.

16 hours ago, Techwright said:

The Phantom is somewhere between a gun blaster and a melee scrapper.  Perhaps a gun blaster with an energy secondary for the melee.

I would say The Phantom is a Scrapper with the Pistols Power Pool and the Stealth Power Pool.

I don't think he's a Mastermind at all, I think he just has a good Super Group. Same with Doc Savage.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.