Reduce the damage delay on Mass Levitate

Luminara

I'm seeing that a lot of attacks used just after Mass Levitate tend to be corpse-blasts or massive overkill.  I know the goal is verisimilitude, but at 2 seconds, we're more likely to waste endurance and time firing off an unnecessary attack than we are to be impressed at the synchronization... and since we're also likely to slot a KB -> KD IO to prevent everything from being hurled out of melee attack range (mag 4.154 KU on a melee attack?  did the designer of the power learn absolutely nothing from the feedback that resulted in almost all melee attacks with heavy KB being reduced to KD before Issue 3 because players were ready to lynch the developers?), it's not even synchronized at that point.

The rapid and sudden application of force to propel the subjects upward would be sufficient to cause internal hemorrhaging, and there's no visual indication that the power actively slams the subjects back down, so a delay isn't really necessary to provide verisimilitude.  If there does have to be a delay, though, it should be shorter.  I'd recommend a 1 second delay, at most.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.