A Cleaner Pocket D

Edwen

Hello all, Edwen (or Zach Ed. from CoH) here. I sent a GM a suggestion saying maybe they can make Pocket D a cleaner place. Since my IC is a health inspector, he wants DJ Zero to rid the place of litter, dirt, and germs, making the Pocket D a healthy and neat place to relax and hang out at. You've seen it now, all the trash on the ground, the questionable stains on the ground, and the messy chairs and tables! The GM told me to get with all of you players and to see what you guys think about this. Please join me as we fight to make Pocket D a cleaner place! 

(This was a little roleplay idea I had in mind, so please don't think it will go on forever. I told them maybe only make it a few days then return it to normal. 😉 )

This is how much areas had litter on the floor, probably more but I think these were the main majority.

1128900100_Morelitter.thumb.png.e4457355b3c7be3c140902c9411f8221.png

397520471_Trashonfloor.thumb.png.7af1f34395cd15119270a47a97586757.png

1857471945_Somuchtrash.thumb.png.a221bd51deb16ca6bda8bb55ff7453c7.png

Edited by Edwen
  • Haha 3

This is what happens when you let Villains into your party.

• Thumbs Up 2

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

This probably well reflects real life.  Street fairs and parades and so on are a mainstay of the neighborhood I work in and hoo boy you wouldn't believe the amount of trash people create and litter with when they get together in big groups, especially big groups "having fun."

• Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

5 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This probably well reflects real life.  Street fairs and parades and so on are a mainstay of the neighborhood I work in and hoo boy you wouldn't believe the amount of trash people create and litter with when they get together in big groups, especially big groups "having fun."

Yeah... but none of them are interdimensional.  That being said, it would be interesting to know how DJ Zero would treat those that litter.  Heck, wouldn't it be cool to have 2 of the NPCs start a fight randomly, only to have something said over the loudspeaker or have some sort of "portal entity" appear and poof them out of the club...

• Thumbs Up 2