A couple costume ideas.

Harbinger1975

While reworking a few of my characters' costumes, I've come to realize that there are a few costume pieces that are missing that would be great to have as options.

1) Longer dresses.  There should be an option to have dresses that go down to the ankles.  Not just stop at the knees.  I have a few characters that I would like to create that longer dresses would fit as part of their costume.

2) Trench coats.  What you have in game now...that...is not a real trench coat.  I had one one my Crab Spider as an off duty outfit, but for some reason it got taken away?  Why?

3) Wings.  You have a decent selection of wings.  But I wondered, the Tech wings are meh...ok.  But what about mechanical looking angel and demon wings?

Just a few thoughts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harbinger1975 said:

the Tech wings are meh...ok.  But what about mechanical looking angel and demon wings?

Do you mean like a different texture, with circuits or something, or something more metallic?  There's the Valkyrie wings that have armor plates, and I rather like the 2 more compact tech wings, with thrusters...

1 hour ago, biostem said:

Do you mean like a different texture, with circuits or something, or something more metallic?  There's the Valkyrie wings that have armor plates, and I rather like the 2 more compact tech wings, with thrusters...

Something like...they LOOK like angel and demonic wings, but are mechanical...umm...metallic...the fold inwards with like plates sliding over one another.  I can see the images in my head I just have...ok...the cartoon X-Men from the 90's.  Archangel, one of Apocolypse's Four Horsemen.  His wings.  Kind of like that.  They didn't just fold up but folded into each other.  Each plate sliding in to collapse the wings.  I know for CoX it would be hard to do.  That's why I think use the models, but make them look more mechanical.  Sharp edges. Or maybe show the rivitted joints where the parts come together.  I hope that makes sense but I understand if it doesn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Harbinger1975 said:

Something like...they LOOK like angel and demonic wings, but are mechanical...umm...metallic...the fold inwards with like plates sliding over one another.  I can see the images in my head I just have...ok...the cartoon X-Men from the 90's.  Archangel, one of Apocolypse's Four Horsemen.  His wings.  Kind of like that.  They didn't just fold up but folded into each other.  Each plate sliding in to collapse the wings.  I know for CoX it would be hard to do.  That's why I think use the models, but make them look more mechanical.  Sharp edges. Or maybe show the rivitted joints where the parts come together.  I hope that makes sense but I understand if it doesn't.

The only issue is, if you look at the wings, they consist of a few "structural" pieces, then some textures/meshes that kind of stretch & warp as those structural pieces move.  We really don't have pieces that articulate like would be needed.  Even the mechanical wings only "deploy" as a fixed animation, then are static from then on.  The only feasible option would be to replace the texture with one of a more mechanical/metallic appearance.