Martial Combat - Throw Sand - Quirk After Page 4

High_Beam

I was playing around in Mids (Version 3.4.5) looking at my DP/MC Blaster and noticed it had removed the ToHit Enhancement from Throw Sand and now shows only Stuns as allowable Set IOs.  I looked in the Patch notes and there it was, I totally missed it.  So I logged on and saw that the Cloud Senses: Chance for Negative Energy was still slotted in Throw Sand and I was able to fire it and it proc fired as well.  But the description in game now says that only stun Set IO's as per the patch notes.  Funny thing is that in addition to the proc firing on some it actually has a stun affect apparently.  No ToHit Debuff but a ToHit Debuff Enhancement.  I assume that if I respec this character I will not be able to slot it back in but am I breaking anything by not removing it and letting it stay there?

image.jpeg.12e7c766b86d3a618ae421efdaf1af4d.jpeg

As a side note, I don't understand why they would take the ToHit Debuff out thematically since sand in your eyes would kind of reduce your ability to see straight as opposed to stunning me but whatever.

Edited by High_Beam

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

13 hours ago, High_Beam said:

As a side note, I don't understand why they would take the ToHit Debuff out thematically since sand in your eyes would kind of reduce your ability to see straight as opposed to stunning me but whatever.

The power never had -tohit. They took out the ability to slot -tohit enhancements, which was there in error.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

Yeah I saw that as well but it really should be the mechanism there not stun as its sand . . . in your eyes . . . it doesn't make me suddenly unable to shoot a gun or stagger around, it makes it hard for me to see straight.

Sand Vandamme GIF - Sand Vandamme Bloodsport - Discover ...

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

6 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

You're not hurting anything by leaving it in there. You're grandfathered in, but should you remove it, you won't be able to put it back in.

Yeah that I figured.  Its just funny mostly.

• Thumbs Up 1