Symphony/Dark advice?

Argentae

I’ve been enjoying a Symphony/Dark (Killashandra Ree) quite a bit. Just dinged 26 this evening, so I’ve got some time to go before hitting a final build. 

Given the cone stacking glory, I’m thinking Range might be worth some focus, but raw damage (looking at Musculature?) and general def seem like they stack well with the build. The long recharge cones lend themselves to proc damage well, so thinking Posi blast for the major damage stun cone and Aria immob cone and stack dmg procs for the sleep cone and fear cone. 

Lotgs in Shadowfall, Fade, Hover, Evasive Maneuvers and Ice armor. Another PosiBlast for Frost Breath and Purple set in Ice Storm?

On my phone, will put together a build to post this weekend. Just wanted to see what focuses have worked for others in a final build for Symph/Dark? 🙂 

I use Darkest Night to pull spawns around corner/obstruction and into Tar pit which forms them into a line. Not sure if I can set the anchor and then hit Evasive maneuvers with Fade etc to dodge the alpha. If Darkest Night pulses break Evasive Maneuvers, then that won’t work.

If that’s the case, not sure I have the power picks to get to weave, might go Combat jumping for the fifth lotg. Hrm…