Six Arms and Lady Arachnid

smnolimits42

Ok so Six Arms is my version of Spiderman meets Doc Oc.  He's currently lvl 25.  Here are the powers i've taken so far:  Wide Area Web Grenade, Channelgun, Longfang, Aim, Slice, Suppression, Arm Lash, Venom Grenade, Frag Grenade, Wolf Spider Armor, Mental Training, Crab Spider Armor Upgrade, Fortification, and Super Jump.  I sotted the attacks mostly thus far.  I dont remember when i got each power. I want to respec, but any advice would be great.

Now for Lady Arachnid.  She's currently lvl 43.I took all the melee attacks, but i think i would rather go range.  I've never been a fan of the claws attacks.  Here are the powers i selected so far:  Swipe, strike, Follow Up, Spin, Lunge, Slash, Eviscerate, Combat Training: Defensive, Combat Training: Offensive, Indomitable Will, Foresight, Tactical Training: Maneuvers, Tactical Training: Assault, Tactical Training: Leadership, Mask Presence, Mental Training, Mind Link, Tactical Training: Vengeance, Elude, hover, and Fly.  She defintely needs a respec.  Again any advice would be great.  

Sorry, I'm having problems with Mids.  I need to know which powers to keep for both Six Arms and Lady Arachnid.  I also need slotting options for Mask Presence, Mental Training, Mind Link and Elude ???

Thanks alot.  Sorry for the wall of text.