Discussion - "Ownership" of public game spaces for roleplay purposes

MistressOhm

On 9/26/2022 at 4:42 PM, MistressOhm said:

It's one of the bar areas in Pocket D.  Suffice it to say that through traffic is fairly high, and the NPC tending the bar is pretty vocal.  🙂 

And yes, its not like there's any shortage of RP space, Kallisti Wharf is completely target-free, so the whole zone is one big space to hang out and roleplay.

Oh hell, all the more reason to just wander in and cause chaos.  I mean drunks do that in bars all the time anyway.  I mean bars are role play right, some guy telling some girl lies in order to get in their bikini 1.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

MAN....now I have to......no, no....I won't. I ......won't! You don't need me, Krimson is already on the case.....yeah. *whistles and walks away minding own business*

Seriously, you are only responsible for your reaction. If you want to hang in there, it is public, they have no right to tell anyone to leave. People rp by Atlas all the time, I just stand there and sometimes pay attention. Sometimes offer my own *looks over*. It's the height of my rp these days! Next time jump behind the bar and ask them what they want! It would be interesting for sure....if they don't answer, ask them "why are you in MY bar if you aren't drinking!" Of course by that time you will be /ignored but hey, that's rp life in the public settings. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

Paragon Vanguard
Jerrin Bloodlette
Hughe
Luke Minhere
many others