MiDs issues

My old MiDs would not fully open so i downloaded the new mids.  Which did a download of a new something program to allow it I guess.  Then I opened it and everything mostly seems fine.  Except....If i try a new build it truncates the first two powers off Primary and secondary with no way to scroll up.  it also does not export files the way i am used to, Export, include data chunk. that causes an "unexpected" error.  Arent they always?  Is that a necessary description?  

I think the disappearance of the line is a layout issue.  I can use it by clicking in the area and knowing what the power is.  Looks like it does not realize hiw much screen is available and is just crammed itself up in there

4 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Belongs in the Mids section, but, for some reason, I can't move threads into a "club" subforum, so, the tools and utilities forum will have to do!

Weird, maybe you should file a support ticket. 😉 😛 

• Haha 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Also, my MiDs numbers are way off.  Spent a couple hours working on a build, then respecced a toon into it.  Not accurate.  Checks incarnate powers, usual suspects, etc.  Kind of in the process of grieving it and finding a hole to stick it in.