Bit Of Everything Hard Mode Task Force CHALLENGE!

Tomgreen1

On 10/1/2022 at 2:48 PM, SeraphimKensai said:

Sentinel and Blaster should be together. Let MM's have their time to shine.

Do MMs do much hard mode?  Seem to recall some heavy sighing about it in their forums, about hard mode and Incarnate stuff (I know I don't take mine past BAF, generally).

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

31 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Do MMs do much hard mode?  Seem to recall some heavy sighing about it in their forums, about hard mode and Incarnate stuff (I know I don't take mine past BAF, generally).

Masterminds are good on hard mode ASF.  They are okay on hard mode ITF.  Masterminds are one of the top two ATs in the game to take out hard targets, and there are a lot of hard targets in hard modes.  The issue is that most of the player base that are interested in hard modes won't give them a chance.  Same as it always was.

• Like 1

Most hardmodes consist of half corruptors and most of those are /cold. That's the point of a challenge like this because this would really be the true hardmode. Imagine if homecoming devs released a hardmode TF option that limited class composition stacking. Expert mode.