Focused Feedback: Fiery Aura Revamp

6 hours ago, Sovera said:

The heck you're talking about? The patch is cosmetics only? Patch does no damage?

On a Tanker the initial damage is 143 Fire damage followed by ten ticks of 7.39 of Fire damage over a period of ten seconds for a total of 74 damage.

So the 'cosmetic' fire patch does 50% of Burn's damage. On live the patch did 40% of Burn's damage.

On a Brute I hit a pylon until the Fury bar was full as it gets then used Burn. The initial hit is 194 Fire damage with ten ticks of 6 Fire damage (these numbers fluctuate due to Fury so don't take them as set in stone like the Tanker's ones) making the patch do 31% of Burn's damage.

The difference between Tanker Burn and Brute Burn is 17%.

Guys, please, test shit out. I am as annoyed at the single target damage loss as anyone else, and my first reaction was that in AoE Burn became crap. But tests showed the AoE remained the same and claims the patch is cosmetic only does not help this thread.

Test shit, bring numbers not gut feels.

I tested. . The patch for a brute is generally not great. The numbers I was getting were admittedly a bit skewed given I was popping rages( farms and all).

On a tank I went as is, and yeah the Fiery Embrace bug was there I think? So my numbers there may be better but overall my gripe is with the terribad recharge nerf to burn. I’ll retest once FE gets fixed, though.

You need to calm down too btw. At the end of the day remember this is a video game, and reacting like this is generally frowned upon. It’s fine and won’t be the end of the world if people exaggerate a bit. It happens on the forums, but reacting like this? Not gonna change things 

Edited by Seed22

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

3 minutes ago, Seed22 said:

There are a myriad of extraneous variables to consider here in regards to your clock; Playstyle, build, and enh are just a few.

I'm not happy with the change, but not even for the multi-patch. It's that recharge that's irkin me, I fully expected brute damage to be lower given their modifiers and I still stand by the fact that while upfront...roughly the same? The patch itself is negligible to me, even on a Tank. I'll once more take FE into consideration once it's fixed, and if it still is not great I'll be voicing my opinion on it, not just "being happy" with it as-is.

As an aside, I don't want this to come off as snarky, just my take on the matter 😄

It's still 50% of the damage on a Tank, but preach on because I'm with you. I would understand the proc nerfing since it was adding a lot of power, but then give back some of it. Instead we get double nerf.

And, okay, sure, at least I got the same numbers for mission clearing (once more reports come in we can see how that actually works out on a bigger spread) but that ST nerf made playing a Tanker unpalatable to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Troo said:

Does it seem like the adjustments have a larger impact on lower end characters?

It should impact lower geared out players less, if anything. The main thing that got hurt real bad was brutes if you were used to it, again, since every other version of burn was bugged.

I made a Fire/Axe Tanker to mess around with the changes to both sets, set to 50, auto-enhanced, and turned up enemy numbers.  My overall take on the Fiery Aura side of things:

Phoenix Rising:

It's a fun gimmick power.  Not much more than that, but given that's all it's ever really been, and the gimmick is more accessible now, I'll take it.

Consume:

I've just never found this a desirable power and the changes don't make it look any more desirable, so I skipped it. Nothing I encountered made me think "man, if only I had it".

Healing Flames:

I...couldn't tell the difference?  It certainly doesn't feel as fast as advertised, but maybe this is one of those illusions created by the way animations interact anyway.

Temperature Protection:

The reason I chose to test against Council, since they have a fair amount of KD/KB among the puppies, bots, and grenade launchers.  Overall, I was still on my back a few times, but I wasn't getting juggled around every mob, nor do I think I ever got knocked back.  So I think, as a neat gimmick idea, the protection is cool. However, when I think about playing more...practically, any KD is bad, so I'm still gonna have to deck out some -KB enhancements, and this is likely to get lost in the shuffle.  The Regen buff felt noticeable.  A couple times I went to hit Phoenix Rising and couldn't 'cause my health came back too fast.

Burn:

On this one, I did make one change to the auto-enhance, subbing two Recharge for an Accuracy and an Endurance, respectively.  Still kinda redonkulously good.  Turn it on, and I see a bunch of enemies around me more or less immediately drop.  It's up every fight, and still costs a pittance of Endurance for an accurate, high damage AoE.  Honestly have zero beef with the nerfs; even with them, it feels hella powerful.

Possible suggestion:

The only thing that comes to mind right off would maybe be to "compromise" a little on the Burn nerf for the people who are upset by it, and make Consume into another effective "attack" to stack the two together, or some such.  Compare Consume to Power Sink or Energy Absorption, which have 1/3 the Recharge time for comparable effects.  Knock down Consume's Recharge comparably to 1 minute, scale it's damage up (even with, like, a 250% buff, it'd still be weaker than most if not all other AoEs available in a Primary or Secondary), increase the Endurance cost a little to compensate, and you end up with a power that's worth taking, and that compensates for losing damage from Burn, while also making using the set for damage a little less...afk-friendly.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Sovera said:

You were one of those persons who mentioned Fiery Embrace had a bug.

It was posted that Fiery Embrace was not correctly buffing components of some Fiery attacks. Looks like that post may have been hidden.

You might have missed this question for you:

Does it seem like the adjustments have a larger impact on lower end characters? (non-uber, non-incarnate) (I hate punishing casual players to reign in those pushing the envelope)

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

4 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I -thought- it was related to that, but I did not want to assume until having an answer.

...now I kinda wish that there was a bug and it explained the lowered damage, sniff.

Yeah, just logged into beta. I'll retract my previous statement on the bug, and I guess I didn't fully know how FE worked(See! Others better at this than me got on it :P), because I had no idea it added 50 fire damage(really? only 50? c'mon! but this WAS a tank so..) to attacks.

Off-topic but am I to understand that, given these changes and Burn matching modifiers, that Scrapper/Tank would be better for farming now? I have time to adjust to this and well, I was planning to redo my Rad/Fire brute but I suppose that's a bit of a moot point.

Edited by Seed22
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

In vivo scenario: 
Fire/Ice/energy tank. Level 50. 

Fire res : 90%

S/L res: 81.25%

Took a trip to Unai Kemen's freak map. Set to +4/8

Burn recharge goes from 7 seconds to 13 seconds, if I can trust the timer thingies that show the recharge times. 

Sorry, but that's leaving a gap in my attack chain. 
image.png.eb1e6b32898cf7b9bbda9aedcd5beaa1.png

So, you can see I use Fiery Embrace before burn, when it's up. And, I've got the healing flames at the end there, which I usually only need against Banished Pantheons and Arachnos, and the Rularuu at +4. 

Frost is great on the tank - a nice cone, particularly with the range hami-Os I'm using. But - this isn't about that. 
You're taking a lot of dps from my build with this recharge nerf. What am I getting in return? I don't use procs in burn, because well, I like guaranteed damage. If you're gonna raise the recharge time in burn you should at least leave the proc odds alone. I mean, what you trying to do? I've got a lot of stuff left to do, but I don't want to respec. I don't want to have to figure out anything new with this character. The time for changes is before folks start to play it, not after. I get you guys are coming in after the fact, but it's been good enough as is for ...20 issues? Can't recall when they fixed that stupid fear out of fire, but screwing with burn, a perfectly good power then was a mistake. And it's a mistake now. 

Again, what do I get in return for this reduced recharge for burn? I don't see any trade-offs. I was in Unai Kemen's mission and all I saw was a much slower recharge in burn. 

I'm not looking for numbers as an answer. I'm wanting to know what was I supposed to see on Brainstorm that would make me go, "Oh, that's fair." 

Not one of you geeky science math types. I work with my back for a living. But, I don't see where I got anything out of this rim job you're planting on my tank. 

• Like 1

I did some more playtesting on my Fire/Fire Brute, and took note of a few more things.

• The recharge on Burn is feelsbadman.jpg. The increase really feels much too harsh in light of the damage reduction.
  • Please make Phoenix Rising get a ring when you drop below 50% health. I keep forgetting to use it.
  • I really want to see improvements to Consume's ability to help with endurance. Right now, every target hit gives 20 endurance back and a 5% increase to recovery for 15 seconds, which works out to another 1.25 endurance over that 15 seconds. What if the amount of endurance restored per target were reduced to 10, and then the recovery buff increased to 15% for 45 seconds? This works out to another 11.25 endurance over that 45s, for the same total endurance per target, but makes Consume much better at keeping you afloat during it's extremely long recharge, and reduces the amount of endurance that gets wasted when hitting a large number of targets. This, in addition to removing the tohit check for the endurance and recovery effects, will also make slotting the power much more flexible.
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Troo said:

It was posted that Fiery Embrace was not correctly buffing components of some Fiery attacks. Looks like that post may have been hidden.

You might have missed this question for you:

Does it seem like the adjustments have a larger impact on lower end characters? (non-uber, non-incarnate) (I hate punishing casual players to reign in those pushing the envelope)

Hmm... I don't think so. Not sure what you may mean by impact. People will use it when it's up.

I ought to use a regular PbAoE to compare so one minute...

I return.

EM's Whirling Hands is a weak PbAoE but it will serve to compare. So it does 53 Smashing and 73 Energy for a total of  126 damage with a base recharge of 16 seconds.

Burn on the PTS and on the same character does 152 Fire upfront and then 13 ticks of 7.6 Fire Damage for a total of 250 damage. We can say that the extra 174 damage warrants the base recharge of 45 seconds.

But one (with Hasten up, finished, build, incarnated, etc etc) is up every 4.4 seconds and the other every 13 seconds (previously 8 seconds). For the mythical player that only uses SOs those 13 seconds might be closer to 20.

• Thanks 2

On Beta, with Hasten/Ageless + 85ish% global recharge and an ATO set slotted in Burn, it's recharging in just over 11 seconds on my Brute I copied over for page 4 testing. The power really feels like with it on auto you should be able to always have a Burn patch running.  That's not the case at 45 second recharge. I tend to use the power as a boss killer with the front loaded damage, it's less useful for that as is.  I'd probably even change the power I have set to auto fire on some farmers. 

Burn in PvE non farming situations seems to be able to clear minions and lts fine, slows me down on bosses. Makes me not want to fire it bosses are low, since it might not be ready for the next spawn....

Not campaigning for the 25 second recharge, but 45 feels too high.  Maybe there's some interaction with Fiery Embrace to help recharge one other the powers, or another mechanic. To take Burn on a non farming build, Hasten feels almost mandatory.  That makes either the power feel situational or not really a 'core' part of the set anymore. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sovera said:

Hmm... I don't think so. Not sure what you may mean by impact. People will use it when it's up.

I ought to use a regular PbAoE to compare so one minute...

I return.

EM's Whirling Hands is a weak PbAoE but it will serve to compare. So it does 53 Smashing and 73 Energy for a total of  126 damage with a base recharge of 16 seconds.

Burn on the PTS and on the same character does 152 Fire upfront and then 13 ticks of 7.6 Fire Damage for a total of 250 damage. We can say that the extra 174 damage warrants the base recharge of 45 seconds.

But one (with Hasten up, finished, build, incarnated, etc etc) is up every 4.4 seconds and the other every 13 seconds (previously 8 seconds). For the mythical player that only uses SOs those 13 seconds might be closer to 20.

I think the big design difference is Burn is part of the Armor Set not a melee power set.  The offensive addition is what defined Fiery Aura. I get comparing it to another PBAoE, but it seems like it was supposed to stand out offensively.  (playstyle wise, I prefer a shorter recharge, even that requires a lowering of damage, which would not be popular)

Now I feel like I could play Radiation Armor and proc out the secondary for damage instead of playing Fiery Aura. 

1 minute ago, Jaxman100 said:

I think the big design difference is Burn is part of the Armor Set not a melee power set.  The offensive addition is what defined Fiery Aura. I get comparing it to another PBAoE, but it seems like it was supposed to stand out offensively.  (playstyle wise, I prefer a shorter recharge, even that requires a lowering of damage, which would not be popular)

Now I feel like I could play Radiation Armor and proc out the secondary for damage instead of playing Fiery Aura. 

I mentioned this in previous posts. May or may not have been purged which makes conversation difficult. Burn is a bonus. So anything we get from Fire Armor is considered an extra. From that point of view it makes sense that it's something dropped just occasionally since an armor should not be bringing attack powers, just buffs and protection.

We are meant to have our AoEs from the attack sets.

You're preaching to the choir and I predicted months back that Fire Armor does not have the legs to carry on by itself if Burn was nerfed. Fiery Embrace and a damage aura is not enough, not IMO, but at this point it's subjective and Cap Powerhouse will probably bring formulas and math to say his opinion is different.

We need more people testing this shit out though. That ST took a brutal hit of something like 30% was already seen, but for doing missions the clear seems about the same so the changes evened out despite the obvious kneejerk reaction to the lessening damage.

We need more people bringing numbers and less philosophy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Booper pinned this topic

My Claws/Fire Scrapper has 70% global recharge and Obliteration slotted in Burn.  Just under 10 seconds recharge in Page 4, over 17 seconds in Page 5.  Add on not having enough taunt to stop mobs from fleeing, it's an interesting power solo.  Fine on EBs. But won't be part of an attack rotation. 

I think powers 'feeling' fun is just as important as how effective they truly are.  While it has been a bit since i regularly played the Claws/Fire Scrapper, the over 15 second recharge has me not using it on every spawn, which makes me less likely to use it on any spawns. Doing Ouro missions at level 45.  Leveling I don't think I would invest slots into Burn.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Here I am again because of a set of changes to my fire farmers. After a long period of stasis from Page 3 to 4, the developers are changing things much more rapidly. The Burn changes are what effects my fire farmers most. As per the notes a the start of this topic:

1. Multiple Burn patches - fine with me, never had Burn on auto activate so I probably don't stack enough to matter

2.  Burn should "now" hit 5 enemies instead of 4 - Huh? I checked the description on my Brute farmers and Live says it hits 5 now. Maybe it hits 4 on other AT's, don't know, only have Burn on my farmer Brutes so this one is fine if it is buffing other AT's and helping them.

3. Upfront damage radius increased to 15 feet - Don't care one bit. I have packs of mobs so tight against me that I can't see my character half the time. Again, if it helps other AT's or players in their pursuit of mob "arresting" , then great.

4. Procs in Burn - Not affecting me one bit. I don't slot procs in my Burn powers. If it was causing activations in excess of what seems "reasonable" to developers and was out of line with other powers that are similar, then okay ...... I guess. No dog in this fight.

5. Burn should inherit Accuracy - Okay, I don't fully understand this one. I really don't care since mobs fall over without any problems for me as it is now on Live. Whatever I have going on now works just fine. Hope this helps players who are missing hitting mobs.

6.  Burn should now gain AT class caps and modifiers - Once again, I don't really care one bit.  Mobs fall over just fine for my Brutes with whatever coding is going on now on Live. I hope that this will help other AT players do well and have fun.

7. Cast time lowered - This is a half second buff that I will never notice. No, not once. Just no. Burn has never been on auto so my old eyes and hands do just fine at 2.03 seconds on Live. Once again, I hope that this will help other players achieve fun. For me, that half second activation buff gets destroyed by Change #8.

8. Recharge increased from 25 to 45 seconds - This is the Nerf that concerns me most in my gameplay. Fanboys can argue the semantics but it is a negative impacting change to my fire farmers. After experiencing the mob aggro changes in Page 4, I immediately ran to my copied farmer on Beta and verified the power description numbers for Burn on Live versus Beta. I then went and tested my usual fire farm map. My Live times are from 10 runs with 1 door sitter as are my Beta times. My Base Recharge is 165% and I use T4 Ageless on cooldown.

Live: 10 runs - worst time 10m 38s    - best time: 10m 20s   - average of all runs 10m31s

Beta 10 runs - worst time 12m05s     - best time: 11m36s    -  average of all runs  11m52s

On Live my Burn recharge time varies from 5.9 seconds with 235% recharge to 6.5 seconds at 175% recharge. Without Ageless it is 6.8 seconds.

On Beta my Burn time varies from 10 seconds to 12 seconds (without Ageless). The average that I noticed was 11 seconds for most of Ageless activated. Pretty much double from Live conditions. Add on that "buff" of a 1.47 cast time and it is 2 1/2 seconds from being able to have a constant Burn patch up. On Live it is easy to keep a constant Burn patch up for maximum damage.

TLDR: The recharge on BETA Burn is Too Long. Drop the recharge back to Live levels of 25 seconds.

TLDR Paranoia: Here we go again with another Nerf to fire farming. You backed off on Page 4 and came at it again through the power set.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

I just ran a rad/FA Brute on America's Angel's farm on HC Beta.  The sword attacks combined with the new aggro rules makes fire farming critters with those attacks almost impossible with 90% fire resistance, 78% lethal resistance, and 47.23 fire defense.  If you are less than 50+ defense one hit can start a cascade defense failure that lets more attacks hit.  Healing flames and Phoenix Rising and just general damage were insufficient for me.  Even using T4 Barrier Core, I was unable to stay alive long enough to clear most of the meteor map.

I then edited Flea's Fairy Fire Farm.  I could not get fire melee to 100% XP at 50 without the Sword attacks or aim/build up, so I switched to Fiery Assault.  Even without the -defense, it was rough, especially at the beginning.  With the map full and all the critters with a bunch of ranged attacks I was taking a lot of damage, but I was able to push through using all available tools and the more critters that were killed, the easier it got.

I did not notice Burning Flames to be faster, nor did I feel any significant increase in survivability from Phoenix Rising or Consume but, to be fair, they aren't slotted for heals.  Then again, I don't think I should be spending so much time healing or devoting slots to heal on a brute.

Edited by Bionic_Flea
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I just ran a rad/FA Brute on America's Angel's farm on HC Beta.  The sword attacks combined with the new aggro rules makes fire farming critters with those attacks almost impossible with 90% fire resistance, 78% lethal resistance, and 47.23 fire defense.  If you are less than 50+ defense one hit can start a cascade defense failure that lets more attacks hit.  Healing flames and Phoenix Rising and just general damage were insufficient for me.  Even using T4 Barrier Core, I was unable to stay alive long enough to clear most of the meteor map.

I then edited Flea's Fairy Fire Farm.  I could not get fire melee to 100% XP at 50 without the Sword attacks or aim/build up, so I switched to Fiery Assault.  Even without the -defense, it was rough, especially at the beginning.  With the map full and all the critters with a bunch of ranged attacks I was taking a lot of damage, but I was able to push through using all available tools and the more critters that were killed, the easier it got.

I did not notice Burning Flames to be faster, nor did I feel any significant increase in survivability from Phoenix Rising or Consume but, to be fair, they aren't slotted for heals.

What secondary were you using for the mobs? I was able to get 100% with fiery melee and super reflexes.

I posted my AE ids earlier in the thread. Also, if you pop 1-2 small purples to keep you defense in the 55-65 range. You'll be able to farm even the older maps.

2 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I also had Super Reflexes.  But limited amount of powers as I didn't want to give them too much defense and miss.  Maybe I could add something in SR and remove the swords.

Give them all the ranged melee defense powers and quickness. Do not take the AOE powers. Almost all spines/fire farmer damage is AOE. You might miss more with your single target attacks, but that is the comprise you have to make.

That should give you enough breathing room on the fiery melee side to take out the sword attacks.

Breath of fire from mobs  is 100% broken at the moment on test:

This is just ONE hit of Breath of Fire:

Mob Boss hits you with their Breath of Fire for 46.13 points of Fire damage.

Mob Boss hits you with their Breath of Fire for 3.59 points of Fire damage over time.

Mob Boss hits you with their Breath of Fire for 3.59 points of Fire damage over time.

45 DoT ticks of the fire.  Stack that with multiple Breath of Fire mobs and its beyond rediculous.

Also, if the mob dies the post death ticks of the Breath of Fire come up as:

UnknownSource hits you with their Breath of Fire for 3.59 points of Fire damage over time.

Other attacks dot's also seem longer than currently on live.

Just silly.

So can we get more transparent, clear, honest explanations as to why The Fire sets (defensive and offensive are getting all these changes including burn and all else.   

Edited by Sanguinesun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• City Council
1 hour ago, Sanguinesun said:

Breath of fire from mobs  is 100% broken at the moment on test:

You probably meant to post this in the Fiery Melee feedback, not Fiery Aura. As for the power, its working as intended. The 45s DoT (doesn't stack from same caster) was mentioned in the patch notes.

On 10/4/2022 at 10:37 PM, The Curator said:

Temperature Protection

• This power now grants Mag 1 Knock protection in PvE. (This is strong enough to prevent most knockdowns and some weak knockback).

This change is safe to mirror to PvP.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

So ran a Council Paper mission on Live and Beta. I know there are "better" ways to do these things but I can't find an AE mission on both servers designed for testing these things. I also reslotted Burn to remove the Procs in favour of bog standard vanilla slotting (which is one reason I hate all these nerfs to procs in general. It makes planning a build so boring; choice is fun. Slotting everything for Def + Recharge is dull. Removing slotting options by rendering them useless is a bad thing).

I'm not sure what the changes ARE to Burn in terms of parsing the logs. 

Previously Burn was 2 things : Burn + Flames, as shown on the Live table 

https://www.carnifax.org/?uuid=7d606537-45c2-4c6e-9ce7-845635f81d98

combat_1665061368000_2022-10-06 13_02_48.0_Barbed DeQue.txt (Live CoH)

image.thumb.png.e2660f1ed961848d88920c2109853c7d.png

Now it looks like Flames is no more and the "Flames patch" has been bundled into the child power?

combat_1665061826000_2022-10-06 13_10_26.0_Barbed DeQue1.txt

image.thumb.png.264cdd9e6974b3ce20178d3f7d89dcc1.png

Mission wise my DPS stayed about the same anyway (so not sure this is achieving much other than pissing off the Farmers; maybe that's the point, but it's a weird one given the drop in player numbers the last 8 months). 

image.png.8704d9d15899bfa502b1f77a90401088.png

image.png.5803471ee079a2bc9bfa1e7cc338e0cb.png

Overall not a huge change for me; Burn damage is down a bit overall but in line with the Slotting changes I made, but then I am Claws and thus have Forced Feedbacks to counter the changes. Across the board I'd agree with everyone who says "It should be less" : 32 seconds seems sensible as a number. 

I don't play much / at all any more (once since last Page I believe because it didn't excite me at all, neither does this one particularly although I'm happy for the Sentinals) so chances are this is all the testing I'll do with this. 

TLDR : Nerfing procs in Burn is fair enough. Nerfing procs across the board would be a stupid thing to do. Recharge change hurts some Melee sets more than others and should be at least semi-reversed. 

Edited by Carnifax
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

My Claws/Fire Scrapper has 70% global recharge and Obliteration slotted in Burn.  Just under 10 seconds recharge in Page 4, over 17 seconds in Page 5.  Add on not having enough taunt to stop mobs from fleeing, it's an interesting power solo.  Fine on EBs. But won't be part of an attack rotation. 

I think powers 'feeling' fun is just as important as how effective they truly are.  While it has been a bit since i regularly played the Claws/Fire Scrapper, the over 15 second recharge has me not using it on every spawn, which makes me less likely to use it on any spawns. Doing Ouro missions at level 45.  Leveling I don't think I would invest slots into Burn.

@Powerhouse@Booper Highlighted above is the concern for me. Reigning in the high end builds ends up gimping a signature power for lower level and casual players.

Can't have both Hasten and Burn on auto without cheating so Recharge is an easy target for adjustment.

The trade offs just don't seem to equal the lower level regular play impacts.

15 feet for a 5 target power.. meh. (just to curb bad play complaints like not knowing how to pause a beat before immobilizing? or is it for runners to stay in damage?)

I'm not convinced 45s is the plan. It feels like a pre-planned compromise point.

Couldn't something be added that helps lower end play but really is a non-factor on the higher end? Slow, Stun, -ToHit, I dunno? Something that helps a solo or small team.

It is going to be available now at level 24 and it should be relevant as a signature power. Something that helps on a Boss not just clearing one or two minions.

Edited by Troo
i confuse bopper and booper sometimes
  • Thumbs Up 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum