IO Power Percentages Differ From Descriptions

Catalyze

I am really confused with some IO enhancement power percentages listed in their descriptions. They do not match the equipped percentages. 

Example 1: Energy Manipulator - End Mod - Level Range 10-20 - maxes at 25.6%  ...... BUT if you mouse over one in the AH it will say it is Attuned and provides 42.4% of endurance. I bought one to see why the discrepancy. In my inventory the Description says 42.4% endurance and when I equipped it on a Level 50 toon, it provides 25.6% as capping at level 20.

Example 2: Kinetic Combat - Melee Accuracy/Damage -Description says 26.5% of each power as viewed by a level 50 toon. Equipped on that character it provides 22.9% of each attribute as if capping at the top of its 20-35 level range.

Why are all these descriptions showing level 50 attributes and yet equipping them provides only the crafted range levels? Why aren't the descriptions matching their power level caps? If an enhancement caps at level 35 with 22.9% Accuracy when equipped, why does the mouseover description have a level 50 percentage of 26.5%.