tequila, threat, bitdefender

Boudicia.Dark

Hey good morning! So last night, I had finished up my ToTing for the day and was in the character selection deciding on who I would be leveling next when my game suddenly closed. I had been playing all day long and was pretty bleary so I figured I must have decided to close the program without thinking about it or something. Anyway, just now I decided it was time to get back on that grind but...

image.png.1c29f141af53e707cede8fd740e341b4.png

All 55 notifications are the same. The only thing I have running on this desktop is tequila and CoH, until I logged in here I was not running a browser. I need a little help please.

This is known and pops up from time to time. 

First if you can I would switch over to the CoH launcher and use that instead of tequila. Tequila will be going away at some time in the future so you may as well pull that band aid off now.

Second I may be using the incorrect terminology so forgive me. Tequila is not a certified launcher so it triggers some antivirus software. It’s nothing to worry about. You don’t have a computer virus and probably will not be hacked if using the program.

If you are still worried about it go to the forums and DL the launcher.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

i find the homecoming client + 64 bit has eliminated my many frequent crashes/run out of memory messages

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.