PVP in all aspects of this game

Cold Hard Cash

Hi all. I used to be an AVID competitive PVP player in this game and many others. I just wanted to ask the PVP community something. Is there a PVP community here? Is it worth spending a billion influence on PVP for little to no population? Am I going to get pigeon-holed in trying to figure out how to beat a quite possibly unbalanced PVP rollercoaster? I just dont want to spend a billion influ on little gain or reward in actually trying to enjoy PVP again. But I do miss the good ole days.

•  

11 hours ago, Cold Hard Cash said:

Hi all. I used to be an AVID competitive PVP player in this game and many others. I just wanted to ask the PVP community something. Is there a PVP community here? Is it worth spending a billion influence on PVP for little to no population? Am I going to get pigeon-holed in trying to figure out how to beat a quite possibly unbalanced PVP rollercoaster? I just dont want to spend a billion influ on little gain or reward in actually trying to enjoy PVP again. But I do miss the good ole days.

Take a gander at these two PvP communities:

Homecoming PvP Discord

Fight Club PvP Discord

As for inf - there are instant Level 50 PvP Temporal Warriors now, so it is easier for returning or new players to get a great build up and running.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png