*The* Anime Thread.

My watchlist for the season:

Bofuri 2

Buddy Daddies *

Ippon Again *
Tsurune - Linking Shot
UniteUp!*

* indicates shows that are still on probation, will be re-evaluated after ep3 and again at mid season.  Buddy Daddies in particular is headed for the chopping block unless Ep3 improves considerably.

Overall, not a very impressive season...  Unless you're a rabid fan of cookie cutter isekai and vapid rom-coms.

Definitely looking forward to Dr Stone: New World.  I dropped One Punch Man just a few episodes into the second season and have no plans to catch up and return.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

4 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

My watchlist for the season:

Bofuri 2

Buddy Daddies *

Ippon Again *
Tsurune - Linking Shot
UniteUp!*

* indicates shows that are still on probation, will be re-evaluated after ep3 and again at mid season.  Buddy Daddies in particular is headed for the chopping block unless Ep3 improves considerably.

Overall, not a very impressive season...  Unless you're a rabid fan of cookie cutter isekai and vapid rom-coms.

Definitely looking forward to Dr Stone: New World.  I dropped One Punch Man just a few episodes into the second season and have no plans to catch up and return.

What did you think of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury?

And My Hero Academia Season 6 is awesome so far!

I really enjoyed Spy X Family also. 

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

What did you think of Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury?

I'm enjoying the heck out of it...  dat cliffhanger tho...

My Hero Academia, definitely solid.  But Spy X Family, the first cour was way better than the second.  But I'm told it gets better soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!

• 3 weeks later

Three episode rule post:

Bofuri - feels rushed and off, lacking a lot of the charm of the first season.  Still, keeping.
Buddy Daddies - keeps feeling just on the edge of getting good.  It'll be a miracle if it makes it past mid-season.
Ippon Again! - I just keep falling in love again with each episode.
Tsurune - Kyoani is back at the absolute top of it's game.  And then a new episode airs and you redefine "top of game" because the previous was inadequate.
Unite Up! - Is taking it's own sweet time getting underway.

Holdovers from last season:

My Hero Academia - keeps going from strength to strength.  And it's still in the setup phase!
Play it Cool, Guys - remains stupidly charming.