SOLD - In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - Mercy Hill (Listing ID: MerHI-56211)

PotatoLove

((OOC: This is an advert for the sale of a base. It is intended to facilitate the roleplay of a house purchase as one might in real life. The listing will be as authentic as possible. This event is an OPEN HOUSE. If you put an offer in on the base (with in-game currency), your offer is binding and you will purchase the base if your offer is accepted. Please read the details carefully.))

Welcome to Mercy Hill!

A beautiful, quiet section of street tucked away from prying eyes with spacious 2-bedroom apartment and convenient amenities just a stroll down the road. Amenities include:

-library

-doctor's clinic

- Italian restaurant

-bakery with café)

Overall Praetorian vibe tucked away like a hidden gem in a European town. Protective high wall to ensure owner safety from snakes, Longbow and the Infected.

((Fully functional base with teleporters to all zones, crafting, enhancement/inspiration storage, medbay with resuscitator, usable Npcs, like tailors, quartermaster))

$250,000,000 influence

Mercy Hill - rebuilt on northern Mercy Island in the Rogue Isles

Listing ID: MerHI-56211

PROPERTY SUMMARY

Property Type: Apartment

Building Type:  Multi-floor

Parking: No onsite parking - street parking only

Community Name: North Mercy

Annual Property Taxes: $184,202

BUILDING

Bedrooms: 2 (1 master)

Bathrooms: 2.25 (2 full, 1 in safe room)

BUILDING FEATURES

Fire protection: Standard

House alarm: None

Heating: Electric

Cooling: Open window

EXTERIOR FINISH

Various masonry work, wood, stone

ROOMS

Main floor: entry, kitchen, dining room, living area, master with full ensuite and access to safe room, second bedroom, laundry facilities

Realtor:

Sidney-Lynne Faverty

Faverty Industries & Development

Discord: https://discord.gg/Wq4P7WNjm2

Private tours available after 9pm EST. In-game e-mail for specific dates.

((This not one of my personal builds. I would give credit to the builder if I knew who he/she/they were.))

((OOC:

• Serious roleplaying requests only.
  • Everyone is welcome to attend an open house, whether your character is interested in purchasing or not.

• No god-modding, robberies, sexual content or otherwise.
  • Roleplay is intended to mimic ‘real-life’ as much as possible. However, I am not a realtor and do not know the exact ins and outs of the real estate market.
  • Offers: offers are limited to what can be provided in-game. The listing states the cost, but you can offer below, at and above the listing price.
  • Just because you put in the first offer, doesn’t mean your offer will be accepted. You are welcome to revise your offer at anytime until the property is sold. The listing will be marked sold when the transaction is completed. All offers will get a response within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Offers, final sold price and buyer names are private. They will not be disclosed.
  • As with real life realtors, I ask that the honor system be used. I will not manipulate roleplay (ex: say there is an offer to get more influence, when there is no offer) and I will expect the same from you. If you say you want to meet at a certain time for a viewing, please show up or leave an IC message explaining your delay or absence. Please be respectful and courteous.
  • Once your offer has been accepted, you will be invited to the supergroup to which the base is attached. You will have 2 (real time) days to transfer the funds via the in-game mail system or in character. Once the transfer has been received, I will remove all my characters from the base and provide instructions to change the base code. If you do not communicate with me if there is a delay, you will be removed from the supergroup and acceptance of your offer will be rescinded. I will then, consider other offers.
  • I am not taking commissions or base building jobs. If you have a specific request, you can roleplay it with my character.
  • Join the Faverty Events discord for more information on open house guidelines, view extra pictures or to read about future developments : https://discord.gg/Wq4P7WNjm2

screenshot_221012-20-13-28.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-13-45.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-13-35.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-14-24.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-14-15.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-16-57.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-17-17.jpg

screenshot_221012-20-18-33.jpg

Edited by PotatoLove
  • Like 2

• PotatoLove changed the title to SOLD - In-Character Roleplay - Base for Sale - Mercy Hill (Listing ID: MerHI-56211)