People watching....

shatterpoint

This morning I was doing a respec. I was in Atlas. I got a phone call and during that I started watching the goings on around Ms. Liberty.

I feel sorry for Ms. Liberty. Everyone trying to stand as close as possible. (right now the woman can't even stand in her usual spot.)

People throwing down dummies to attack incessantly. People hopping around getting into EVERYONE's faces while in their new costumes, eager for people to comment. Someone running back and forth along the wall behind Ms. Liberty trying to slowly bump push people off. People with powers on auto firing them off repeatedly. MM's with every minion they can muster trying to obscure Ms. Liberty completely.

I'd love to see Ms. Liberty, who's finally had enough of the dry humping, to go totally nuts and annihilate everyone. It has to be a horrible existence putting up with that every minute of every day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, shatterpoint said:

I'd love to see Ms. Liberty, who's finally had enough of the dry humping, to go totally nuts and annihilate everyone.

Ms. Liberty hides her true feelings, Dominatrix would get excited and make them all do as she pleases! 😁

• Like 1

What, me worry?

On 10/19/2022 at 3:39 PM, shatterpoint said:

People hopping around getting into EVERYONE's faces while in their new costumes, eager for people to comment.

Maybe I'm a hopeless optimist, but I usually figure this is the other way around: people want to see everyone else's costumes up close, and the only way to do that is to kind of get in their faces.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe the devs can give her a repulsion field that pulses every 30 seconds or something: time enough to get in and click on her and start working on your costume or leveling, then get pushed out of the way to make room for the next throng.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝