LOTG Question

Ghost

7 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

I doubt you're that tired of it considering you basically tried to keep an argument going with someone else and then got as indignant as they did when called out for it. I'm not being a smartass so much as pursuing a hobby, which is bullying bullies. Of course, you've walked away so I guess I lost a playmate.

“Bullying a bully” also makes you a bully.  Which means you are no better.

Just saying.

Anyways - Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my question.  I do appreciate the help.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

“Bullying a bully” also makes you a bully.  Which means you are no better.

Just saying.

Anyways - Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my question.  I do appreciate the help.

Not claiming otherwise. I'm an asshole. It's how I know when someone else is being one when I see it.

• Thumbs Down 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

34 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Very strange thing to be proud of

It's also strange that my correcting of misleading information somehow made me the "bad guy." But I'm glad he decided to insert his foot in his mouth since it gave me a good laugh.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:19 PM, ForeverLaxx said:

@Frostbiter I'm pretty sure Mezmera can handle being wrong on her own. She doesn't need you to be wrong for her.

For the record, you don't "summarize" something with incorrect information. There is no "separate rule" as she claimed, which my post was to clarify that misinformation. If you want to act like you have all the answers, it's best to actually have all the answers.

I said rule of 5 applied to the LotG separately of the regular 7.5% recharge you find in the sets.  I know why it is because of the naming of different bonuses, I just wanted the OP to get the basics of what to slot for because the question was specifically to the LOTG and not the entirety of the IO system hence a summarized take to the point of the OP's topic with the caveat about not having to worry about these LOTG's conflicting with the regular 7.5 set bonuses so slot the 5 or so as they like.    

What's there to be wrong about the statement you can slot 5 of the LotG's and 5 of the 7.5% set bonus?  Isn't this what is so?  Just because I didn't want to junk up the thread to elaborate I am wrong?

I didn't want to go off on some sanctimonious diatribe about the wither to's and why not's of the universe because I wanted to save people a long winded response which you have graciously taken from us.  

Edited by Mezmera
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Mezmera said:

I said rule of 5 applied to the LotG separately of the regular 7.5% recharge you find in the sets.

No you didn't, but I'm glad you decided to chime in so I can remind you (again) that what you actually said was:

These 7.5% bonuses have a separate rule of 5 from the regular 7.5%

Bolded for emphasis. There is no "separate rule" and suggesting there is implies other things might follow their own special rules. It's all the same rule; they aren't special. Thumbdown me all you want but the truth is the truth. You were misleading in your information and it's good to correct it, particularly for the benefit of players who obviously don't know the ins and outs of the system.

I don't care if you were "trying to save time" because it was incorrect information. Deal with the correction or don't; I don't particularly care what your opinion is regarding said correction. But please, by all means, keep being indignant about being called out for being misleading. It's no skin off my nose.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, ForeverLaxx said:

No you didn't, but I'm glad you decided to chime in so I can remind you (again) that what you actually said was:

Bolded for emphasis. There is no "separate rule" and suggesting there is implies other things might follow their own special rules. It's all the same rule; they aren't special. Thumbdown me all you want but the truth is the truth. You were misleading in your information and it's good to correct it, particularly for the benefit of players who obviously don't know the ins and outs of the system.

I don't care if you were "trying to save time" because it was incorrect information. Deal with the correction or don't; I don't particularly care what your opinion is regarding said correction. But please, by all means, keep being indignant about being called out for being misleading. It's no skin off my nose.

See for reference:

15 minutes ago, Mezmera said:

I didn't want to go off on some sanctimonious diatribe about the wither to's and why not's of the universe because I wanted to save people a long winded response which you have graciously taken from us.  

• Thumbs Down 1

@Mezmera

See for reference:

3 minutes ago, ForeverLaxx said:

I don't care if you were "trying to save time" because it was incorrect information.

And that's the last you'll get from me tonight. It's bad enough you had a hanger-on. I don't much feel like banging my head against a second wall tonight.

Edited by ForeverLaxx
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, ForeverLaxx said:

@Mezmera

See for reference:

And that's the last you'll get from me tonight. It's bad enough you had a hanger-on. I don't much feel like banging my head against a second wall tonight.

It was to the point of the topic summarized to what the OP should know about the LOTG's.  If this was a question about the IO system in it's entirety I'd point them your way. 

You can say I'm wrong about things I didn't even elaborate on that's cool if it gets you to go to bed.  :classic_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, ForeverLaxx said:

It's also strange that my correcting of misleading information somehow made me the "bad guy." But I'm glad he decided to insert his foot in his mouth since it gave me a good laugh.

I'm right here or are you still not talking to me?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

30 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Unless Snickers is a poodle you are offering up (I would take out of politeness of course) I would really just prefer a nice pint....

Oh Snarky ...

If I wanted to feed you I would do so by throwing an adult human worm creature in your general direction.

Definitely not a dog. Dogs are awesome. So are cats.

Human Worm Babies though? Not as reliable.

😉

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

36 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Unless Snickers is a poodle you are offering up (I would take out of politeness of course) I would really just prefer a nice pint....

See the source image

I propose a toast: May we always see the best side of people, even if it's their backside.

drinking-beer-gif-6.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG: