Illusion's Phantom Army and its knockbacks

Meknomancer

4 minutes ago, pearbear said:

Can someone explain why are people slotting the Soulbound Allegiance proc in PA? I'm not understanding why this is a good power for that and want to know what I'm missing.

You can't buff PA externally (ie assault), but they can buff themselves via enhancements. Soulbound proc is just short duration enhancement value

They each have a chance of triggering it on themselves with every single attack. So like if you put decimation chance for buildup in you build but it could trigger off every attack you do with just the one slotted.

It's probably not quite as potent in dom PA as troller PA as dom version hits softer and uses their ranged attacks a lot more which probably have a bit lower % of triggering than melee attacks.

The faster PA defeats things the less impact the healback has. So dropping a lut in 5 sec or less means no additional attacks wasted.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

You can't buff PA externally (ie assault), but they can buff themselves via enhancements. Soulbound proc is just short duration enhancement value

They each have a chance of triggering it on themselves with every single attack. So like if you put decimation chance for buildup in you build but it could trigger off every attack you do with just the one slotted.

It's probably not quite as potent in dom PA as troller PA as dom version hits softer and uses their ranged attacks a lot more which probably have a bit lower % of triggering than melee attacks.

The faster PA defeats things the less impact the healback has. So dropping a lut in 5 sec or less means no additional attacks wasted.

Can I ask - does that mean the Force Feedback proc slotted into a pet triggers on pet attacks too or not? Sorry not really sure of the proc rules with pets. Thanks!

41 minutes ago, pearbear said:

Can I ask - does that mean the Force Feedback proc slotted into a pet triggers on pet attacks too or not? Sorry not really sure of the proc rules with pets. Thanks!

Pets are usually immune to recharge buffs.  I believe its because it messes with their AI. So, they do not get any benefit from FF.  

However, the player can benefit.  For example, slotting FF in Tornado is pretty decent, because it's proc rate capped at most recharge rates you could slot Tornado for.  It makes it so 90% of the time you use Tornado, you personally get the FF proc boost.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pearbear said:

It used to! some pets had ai issues so it was taken away for all of them. The upside is they are no longer debuffed by enemy -rech powers either (not applicable to PA anyway).

Old lightning storm was something though and was a sadly caught in those changes too.

• Thanks 1