Toon concept idea. Squid only!

Snarky

On 12/20/2022 at 10:52 PM, Snarky said:

Wow….so 4 powers?    I may need to reconsider then…

Doomrider did post in the third reply to your OP that a Squid form gets 5 powers, ever, all attacks.  Four are "Squid Specific", you only see them in Squid form, the fifth is the second human form blast which also (unlike originally on Live) carries over to Squid form on Homecoming. 

Three of these five are ST blasts, the fourth is a cone, and the fifth is a ball like Fireball, though with slower recharge.  This would be kind of limiting to play to 50, I think.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Coincidentally I have a very similar concept - a PB who is primarily Nova form and thinks it's a tank. I call him "Suicide Squid"

I played a Human form WS on live to 50, which I did enjoy but this was before Incarnates and he got shelved. I don't want to repeat that here, but I thought a squid form for almost all content is a fun idea.

I think as others have said some "squitching" to other forms for their benefits would be almost certainly required at higher levels but I think it might also be worth trying to make a viable bi-form.

I shall have to experiment

As for Snarky's question about red powers & procs I believe the answer is that procs in those powers do not affect the build in any way at all so you cannot get a passive ability from them.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.