Devs please explain why you are nerfing Regen?

Snarky

I think it's time we talk about how people are keeping the Devs from having their say.  

It used to be the Devs could just talk openly with us.  But then posters began to oppress them and take away their free speech.  Now the Devs are barely allowed to speak at all.

Free speech for the Devs!

• Haha 3

I played a DM/Regen scrapper during live and it was awesome (health bar rocketing from near-zero hit points to full in a second).

The biggest mistake was nerfing that regen.

The second biggest mistake was adding Masterminds.

Edited by Digirium
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Digirium said:

I played a DM/Regen scrapper during live and it was awesome (health bar rocketing from near-zero hit points to full in a second).

The biggest mistake was nerfing that regen.

The second biggest mistake was adding Masterminds.

If I could handle pet class at all I suspect that in some circumstances MMs might finally meet the original goal...being a Tank.  The pets are level shifted down in incarnate, but that still makes them useful as bodyguard damage sponges?  That cannot be harmed by damage patches.... seems like there is a opportunity there

• Like 1

I'm glad the strong and pretty devs are finally nerfing the OP-ness of Regen! Clearly, the handsome and sexy devs can do no wrong!

Anyone who plays regen should feel ASHAMED and EMBARASSED for playing such a broken and poopy set!

Also regen for tankers please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Regen gets nerfed every 6 months since 2004. Changed really. I thought this version was pretty good though. If Instant Healing is up you survive most anything, but if not you have to resort to other things so you save Instant Healing usually.

Fix the Endurance Crash on Energy Aura armor. You should not die instantly everytime your endurance crashes.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 7:52 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

You shouldn't call it "regen", IMO.  By diminishing the name, you are taking away respect and power.

Call it by its full name:  Regeneration P. Coltrane.

For those whose cultural education is woefully lacking:

...just to add, I am often concerned about Regeneration's state of mind.

Edited by TheOtherTed
  • Thumbs Up 1

Killer Shrews.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Now I want to create a /Regen sentinel.

The name "Rez Plz" has a nice ring to it.

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

15 minutes ago, MistressOhm said:

Now I want to create a /Regen sentinel.

The name "Rez Plz" has a nice ring to it.

I've been slowly working on a Stone/Regen sentinel.   Already have a Rad/Regen.   Not the toughest, but they're easy.   Mainly getting the stone one to drop meteors with extra KB in Perez