What does a toaster look like?

Major_Decoy

21 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Maybe this was Dr. Aeon's toaster and he started tinkering.

Given his history, I don't want to be in the same county as Dr. Aeon's toaster if he's been fiddling with it; it's likely to explode without warning if you use the bagel setting or the like.

9 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Given his history, I don't want to be in the same county as Dr. Aeon's toaster if he's been fiddling with it; it's likely to explode without warning if you use the bagel setting or the like.

If it's Aeon's toaster he probably got rid of the boring electric elements and replaced them with a giant demon that roars at your slices of bread and then shoots them back at you on fire and smelling strongly of sulphur.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

I love this thread

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

"Oh, Smeg...."

ohSmeg.thumb.jpg.59943395b4f653900bba0fa7878dc638.jpg

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!