Costume - Back Details

Athulin

I, myself, enoying playing a Darker style Character. And Although I do love the wing styles,  Playing as a mainly Melee toon, Wings don't really "fit" the style/character.

Suggesting maybe Spikes or Horns, Similar to the shoulder Spikes? Placement ideas perhaps running the Length of the spine? out of shoulder blades and so forth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, as a back detail a good bit could possibly be done with the... er, back, though I suspect (purely a guess) that the placement's ... well, no, I was about to say the placement's limited to between the shoulder blades, but we have a cybernetic spine too, so that's not necessarily the case.

Yeah. Spikes at the shoulders, option for the down the spine, bone lumps, bone ridges, bone plates (going straight out or to the side,) then go with additional options with, oh, solar panels, tech spikes (if possible, with electricity arcing down or across them) - plenty of possibilities.

(Insert what seems to be the standard "oh but it's so much work the poor devs" complaint these days here.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The ability to display existing symbols on the front, back or both might be a good addition.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I still believe good guys wear white hats and it's okay hold doors for others.

Original Server: Protector  ||  Supergroup: The Garrison <||>  Homecoming Server: Excelsior  ||  Supergroup: The Watchguard

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later

I would like this added :

Back Detail>High Collar>Cape>None

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 1/2/2023 at 6:11 PM, Saiyajinzoningen said:

how about a resizing option where we scroll to change the size of back details we already have?

I wonder if individual sections/pieces an be sized independent of the main body sliders...

15 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

isnt there a circle of thorns back option that looks kind of like spikes?

Spikes/lightning bolts/lion fish spines, yeah.  I think they're pretty silly, like how would you sit down wearing those?  Get through smaller doorways?  But they do look cool and I have used them on occasion.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

10 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Spikes/lightning bolts/lion fish spines, yeah.  I think they're pretty silly, like how would you sit down wearing those?  Get through smaller doorways?  But they do look cool and I have used them on occasion.

maybe that's why they are unavailable on the huge body type 😞

• Haha 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?