Dominator, Spectral Terror and procs

Perfidy

So, I made one of these new illusion dominators. It's...interesting. 
I've consulted Bopper's Proc spreadsheet, City of Data (the uberguy site), and Mids...but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, OR I'm looking for the wrong thing. 

Consider Spectral Terror. 
I know the range is listed at 60 feet. But, I can't find any measurement for the radius. 

Ultimately, it doesn't matter THAT much, but is there a known range? I was thinking of putting Cloud Senses in it and one of the powers is a proc. But, even at best, if it were a 1 foot radius, I'd only get a 52% chance of it firing, per bopper's spread sheet. So, I'll probably pass on the proc. But now, I'm wondering...what is the actual radius or area that the spectral terror works across? 

60 feet is the range at which you can summon the pet. The pet has 2 powers:

• Cloak of Fear: 20 foot PBAoE aura that does mag 3 fear and 15% -tohit (enhanceable)
  • Terrify: ST mag 3 fear and 15% -tohit (unenhanceable) with a 50 foot range

They apparently changed Spectral Terror to accept accurate tohit debuff sets in the last patch. Wasn't listed in the patch notes. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Procs actually work pretty well on Spectral Terror.  The way it works is the Terror pet has 2 active powers: a fear/-tohit aura on a 5 second pulse (20ft radius), and a single target fear/-tohit on a 6s cooldown.  Cloud Senses and Abyss procs (and anything else that triggers on fear or -tohit) apply to both powers.  It's a double dip.  

From experience on an Ill Controller, dropping the Terror on a full 4/8 spawn will pop 3-5 procs on the initial drop and then more over the course of the duration.  Even against a single target (eg AV), having a 46% chance of proccing every 6s for the single target Fear power is cheap extra damage.