TerroirNoir's "Cable Channel of AE!" Reviews. Part 2.

TerroirNoir2

On 1/24/2023 at 11:38 AM, Zhym said:

I can't find it right now, but somewhere (maybe in a Lore AMA?) Positron claimed that there were no hard feelings and they totally didn't kill off Sister Psyche and Statesman just because they were Jack Emmert's characters.  I think that's just making nice and refusing to air dirty laundry in public; the facts kind of speak for themselves IMO.

That was me asking that question!! It was one of the lore AMAs, I asked if killing Statesman was a way of giving Jack Emmert the middle finger, he said "no Emmert is a great guy".

(Of course, Miller would have been hurting his career if he answered in the affirmative, so maybe he was sugarcoating. You never know.)

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Kyksie said:

That was me asking that question!! It was one of the lore AMAs, I asked if killing Statesman was a way of giving Jack Emmert the middle finger, he said "no Emmert is a great guy".

(Of course, Miller would have been hurting his career if he answered in the affirmative, so maybe he was sugarcoating. You never know.)

Cool. thanks for clarifying, @Kyksie. Does the @Darmian AE tie in work for you like it does for the rest of us?

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2023 at 7:31 AM, TerroirNoir2 said:

(@Ankylosaur some of the Liberated Brawlers at the end of the map were hostile, were they supposed to be?)

No - Crazy Freddy and his pals were not supposed to be violent. Fixed! Sorry about that, and thanks for asking!

• Thumbs Up 1

Try my AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur for the below and more...

• Dev's Choice:   Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54  Rularularian - 41-54 | The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52  | Robolution - 25-34  | The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54 | All That Glows 4.1: Nictus Evictus - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Campaign:  Explores the effects on Prime Earth of The Fall of Praetoria. Intro 1-20, Others fork off it in the 20's-ish to 54

All That Glitters: Intro (3 Arcs) 

Glitters: Gold Brickers (9 Arcs)Glimmers: First Warders (9 Arcs) |  Glints: The Awakened (3 Arcs) | Glows: Nictus (3 Arcs)

All That Gleams: Finale (1 Arc)

screenshot_230124-00-47-57.jpg.cf3b363f293d6f2a2c03eff0b358586e.jpg

(Work interferes!  Back ASAP)

Oh, the antici...

pation.

In case you want their story. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Dev's Choice:   Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54  Rularularian - 41-54 | The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52  | Robolution - 25-34  | The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54 | All That Glows 4.1: Nictus Evictus - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Campaign:  Explores the effects on Prime Earth of The Fall of Praetoria. Intro 1-20, Others fork off it in the 20's-ish to 54

Glitters: Gold Brickers (9 Arcs)Glimmers: First Warders (9 Arcs) |  Glints: The Awakened (3 Arcs) | Glows: Nictus (3 Arcs)

On 1/27/2023 at 6:54 PM, TerroirNoir2 said:

Goshdarnit, @Ankylosaur!  I'll never get finished at this rate, ROFLMAO.

Wellllll….there’s only ONE arc left in Mobius.:-D 

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 1

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump."

LONG FORM: Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. Mobius [5 Parts]:  Visions of past, present, and possibility collide, as you and the Autumn Wards unravel the mystery of the 7-year time gap. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver

15 hours ago, TerroirNoir2 said:

Goshdarnit, @Ankylosaur!  I'll never get finished at this rate, ROFLMAO.

Yeah - Rularularian and the Hammiggedon arc (with the Gaians in Glitters) are both origin stories for mobs I reused in here.  🙂 

After Glimmers though, the next parallel forks are "only" 3 arcs each. They will breeze by. 🙂

And @cranebump per @Zhym's TV Guide - I'm looking forward to the Mobius grand finale up next!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

(Ok, @Ankylosaur, I'm a little confused.  Earlier I found a receipt for a hammer, then I found a hammer missing a central eye, so this hammer is a different hammer, yes?)

Plus the Traveler's Tome taken from Crazy Freddy's Pawn Emporium...or whatever he calls that place. 

I think I understand why you're confused - I'll tidy up the description

1. Receipt - In Freddy's Pawn Shop you found a receipt from when Freddy had bought the hammer from a Rularularian originally.
  2. Missing Hammer - You also found a weapon rack where it should have been but was missing, taken when the Rulu-shin attacked. But here the description had you thinking it was the eye of the hammer that was missing - not the hammer itself - that's what needs cleaning up.
    • As you look at the rack, Freddy says, "Good eye, $name. I had a cool hammer with a Rularuu eye beast in it that is missing. One of the only things that's missing. It didn't work though. Those things are bound to their owners." 
  3. Hammer found - And now you found the Hammer - and presumably the one who took it.
  • Thumbs Up 1

LOVE seeing Noble Savage.:-)

• Thumbs Up 2

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump."

LONG FORM: Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. Mobius [5 Parts]:  Visions of past, present, and possibility collide, as you and the Autumn Wards unravel the mystery of the 7-year time gap. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver

On 1/30/2023 at 10:38 AM, cranebump said:

LOVE seeing Noble Savage.:-)

He's a bit of an anchor character in reclaiming Astoria for the First Warder's new home. 🙂