A try to Seismic / Rad

serxiom

Hello everyone!

Checking al my lvl 50s i realized i got only one corruptor so i decided to create other one. Back on Live used to have a Fire/Rad really fun AT to play with. I try always to not repeat powersets choices accross all my characters so i saw Seismic was there to pick for Corruptors and give it a try.

Seismic when solo is a strong set. It pairs nice with Radiation due -Def inherents in the set. The Knockbacks helps a lot with your survavility. The problem i see so far is Metheor. When you click on Metheor and the explosion happens the massive knockback of the npcs is just to annoying if you are on a team. Your tank and melee partners will hate you for life if you use it. 

About Radiation there is not much to say. The set is great for teaming with the group auto heal on. You bring some of the best deffubs in game and also the best slow. AM is great endurance buff . The only problem i see is Fallout and EM Pulse that are very situational powers to pick. I skipped both i dont find them any use on my playstyle. However if anyone got a good take on these 2 powers would be nice to read some suggestions.

Hit 38 yesterday and so far im having fun with this combo. If anyone got a good experience with Seismic and would give some feedback / thoughts that would be nice to read. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

I've not played Seismic personally but you can solve the massive KB from Meteor with the KB>KD IO so you don't need to worry about using it while teamed with melees. Fallout and EMP are indeed pretty situational, Fallout moreso than EMP. EMP is a nice panic button but not a big deal to skip.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a Seismic/Nature blaster that I adore.   I think I put some KB->KD in a couple of the powers, but with Meteor I put a full Forcefeedback set in to get 45 points of KB in.  It's wonderful for Skull golf in Perez. 😄

Generally, what you use Meteor for is a finishing move.  Or on stuff you don't KB such as if it's pinned down already.

• Haha 1