Can't level up. [MM - Mercs/Elec - 13>14 - @Blue Shield]

twozerofoxtrot

Had this happen a few times so a took a video. Didn't receive any system or error messages. If you look at Tray 1, Slot 10, you'll see the power I pick pops up for a moment and then vanishes and I don't gain the level. Have tried this with other powers (Maneuvers), but so far not other trainers. 

The video was too large to post (82mb) even as a .gif, so it's posted in my google drive.

-----

Mid-post Update: While converting the video to .gif, I went back and tried again, successfully leveling up. Whatever was causing the issue might have been do to some status effect on me or in the area, but it was not showing in my buff bar. There's no change to the powers I'm seeing represented there.

-----

Character: Secret Police

Global: @TooZeroFoxtrot

It may be traced to your connection or lag. What you described sounds very similar to posting/claiming stuff to or from the AH that don't seem to want to cooperate only to suddenly do so a minute or two later. As someone blessed with third world interenet, I experience this quite a bit so I'm used to it. I can't say I haven't encountered the not levelling up one as I probably dismissed it as such.

If you can replicate the bug with Netgraph on (/netgraph 1 to turn it on, 0 to turn it off), it might confirm or eliminate lag as the culprit.

Hmmm that's a good call on netgraph, but it would have to be really odd lag.

The issue I encountered persisted for several minutes, without any other indications of latency such as rubberbanding, stuttering, or sending text via chat.

Edited by twozerofoxtrot

I've had issues in Kings Row before doing things and it was usually down to multiple spawns of Paladin hogging resources. Not sure if that still happens these days, but it could have been something like that causing server side issues when you were trying to level up initially.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"